BvS Batman Vs Superman Manips & Art - Part 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
it still has some flaws...but i couldnt wait to post it...

35na7uq.jpg

KS confirmed that the logo is black, maybe a lighter black than the cowl. You should try it.

Can someone put the S on the cape (in black and white also) ?
10329962_710876765646457_5228952178474029097_o.jpg

Man, I don't know if that's how to do the eyes exactly, but I feel like they would be missing a *huge* opportunity if they don't do the lenses. If I saw that coming at me, I would seriously **** my pants. That is a terrifying demon, even with the lower human face. That is one scary thing. I dig it seriously.

^ Pleaaaase let the Wonder Woman suit look like that. Maybe raise the chest plate to cover her a little more, Alex Ross style, but otherwise, perfect.

Updated my old Snyderized Jim Lee banner/wallpaper with the official Batfleck
batman_vs__superman_by_fmirza95-d73s3lt.jpg

I didn't bother with any of the art/production books for TDKT or MOS, but I might just plop down the cash for the book for this film.

Hey Batman wanna play a game.

Man, I don't know if that's how to do the eyes exactly, but I feel like they would be missing a *huge* opportunity if they don't do the lenses. If I saw that coming at me, I would seriously **** my pants. That is a terrifying demon, even with the lower human face. That is one scary thing. I dig it seriously.
Agreed, always wanted lenses. They dont even have to be glowing, never understood why no ones tried this with Batman (only with white):
daredevil-film-rights-revert-to-marvel-studios.jpg

Would be PERFECT (sad that Ben got lenses here but not Batman)

Agreed, always wanted lenses. They dont even have to be glowing, never understood why no ones tried this with Batman (only with white):
daredevil-film-rights-revert-to-marvel-studios.jpg

Would be PERFECT (sad that Ben got lenses here but not Batman)

I agree with you wholeheartedly on the lenses, but this image of Dare Devil doesn't help to reinforce the point though. The eyes look much too wide-set and too bulbous IMO. With that said, I think Snyder and Wilkinson could have done a great job bringing the white eyed Batman to the big screen.

Was just trying to show the best example of lenses we've gotten, Nolan's half-assed attempt in TDK was horrible

Was just trying to show the best example of lenses we've gotten, Nolan's half-assed attempt in TDK was horrible

Great point! I like the attempt of the lenses in TDK, but it looked less than good to me. Again, the costume team on this film would have killed it if Snyder went the lenses route.

Great point! I like the attempt of the lenses in TDK, but it looked less than good to me. Again, the costume team on this film would have killed it if Snyder went the lenses route.

Well, let us not think in "past" tense so quickly..
I still have hope that we may still see them somewhere in the film..
Hope..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kathielee
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"