BvS Batman Vs Superman Manips & Art

Status
Not open for further replies.

superadam87

Industry Chameleon
Reaction score
I hope it's ok to start this thread -- Kind of surprised it hasn't been made yet. But here is a teaser poster I designed based on the Comic Con logo.

tumblr_mqdg55lC7Q1qe4vh2o1_1280.jpg

Executive producers are never billed on posters. Nolan wouldn't be used for publicity anymore me thinks.

Nolan will be in this even more "in name only" than he was in MoS. He's all but out.

I wish I still had Photoshop or I'd give this a try, but I'd love to see as a teaser poster, the Batsignal with the new logo, but broken with Superman flying through the clouds its projecting on.

I know this isn't artwork, but I find this trailer mash up very intriguing.

2qumz2b.png

Playing around with the idea of Garrett Hedlund as Batman for the MOS sequel. Awesome poster and gif btw!

Someone talented enough (unlike me) should recreate the logo reveal video that they had at ComicCon.

love this logo. btw,what about the batz logo itself ?? would like to see how it looks like without the s-shield.
and btw,@Zane, awesome logo !!

i hope it's ok to start this thread -- kind of surprised it hasn't been made yet. But here is a teaser poster i designed based on the comic con logo.

tumblr_mqdg55lc7q1qe4vh2o1_1280.jpg

sweet!

Put these together today. They were pretty fun to do. Karl Urban is the only actor I've seen suggested that get's me excited about the prospect of a new Batman so I used him as Bruce. Even though it's highly unlikely he'll get cast, I like to dream.

He doesn't look too shabby in the Batsuit. Although I hope he doesn't get the part.

Who's to say this isn't fan art. It's definitely art for fans. :woot:

290zw45.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"