BvS Batman Vs Superman Manips & Art

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've got a feeling one of these manips is going to end up convincing the GA. He looks extremely similar to the Arkhamverse Batman, looking very cool.

I don't know about that DD manip, but every other manip of Ben in the cowl looks fantastic, he's going to fill out that suit nicely.

original.jpg

Dude....that's my pic lol and I already posted it in this topic lol

I wasnt sure. Its been years since I've seen the theatrical cut.

No biggie. I assumed you were thinking of when he suits down and showers after the bar fight. That's the only one I remember.

Jesus Ben looks so awesome in the Arkham suits with the stubble

Pretty crazy how Ben does resemble the AA Batman. I can't wait to actually see some official pictures once filming is underway.

I hope by day he's clean shaven as Bruce for his public appearances, and by the night his 5 o clock shadow is there because yeah the stubble look totally suits a veteran Batman. And looks great in all the manips.

ben_affleck_batman_by_crimsonxseraph-d6jeob9.jpg

found this on deviantart pretty awesome!!!

Wow, that's really good work man. I hope you don't mind this but I like this manip so much that I wanted to do a couple finishing touches.

u1tl.jpg

Can someone mess around with this and instead of the black on grey suit make it a shiny metallic black on black suit?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"