BvS Batman Vs Superman Manips & Art

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd rather think of it as the artist trying to assure themselves that Affleck could be a good Batman. We already know about Superman ;)

man_of_steel_by_gunshiprevolution-d6kykk1.jpg

fan art.. found it on deviantart...

Made this today.
vxqw.jpg

Someone should manip this pic (from Runner Runner). It just screams Bruce Wayne to me. Once again, look how closely he resembles Jim Aparo's depiction of the character.

affleck13-94f.jpg

SeekingKirigi.jpg

That's not gonna happen.

Yeah man, I don't what the bad place was up with those MOS posters. It's like they were actively trying to make them lame. Fortunately, 2015 seems pretty competitive, so the 10-year-old that designed the MOS batch will have to be replaced by the big guns.

Yeah man, I don't what the bad place was up with those MOS posters. It's like they were actively trying to make them lame. Fortunately, 2015 seems pretty competitive, so the 10-year-old that designed the MOS batch will have to be replaced by the big guns.

Or by actual painters :oldrazz:

I think they are trying to get Struzan back for the Star Wars reboot, and HTTYD 2 already has a Drew Struzan poster for it. I'm starting to like Dreamworks now :yay:

R80TEE1.png

Here's hoping that this is actually a Trinity film.

WWmanip from Teagone

well, you guys have done it now. we all know cosmic book news will "confirm" that Superman/Batman will have Wonder Woman in it. Just so they can attempt to cause a media storm.

Okay, I knew it wasn't Gina. :) Had to go find the pic used (pretty sure its this one) and now for no reason whatsoever, Im sharing it...

80162.jpg

Okay, I knew it wasn't Gina. :) Had to go find the pic used (pretty sure its this one) and now for no reason whatsoever, Im sharing it...

80162.jpg

Yup, that's the one. I used a higher resolution source though :) Note: there's some post-processing going on in that photo that changes Debicki's eye color. Her eyes are naturally a bright blue. That was a dirty photo manip of Debicki I did though. I'm kind of motivated now to do a trinity poster since FeedOnATreeFrog put together that sweet triptych; didn't realize how amazing all three look together :funny:

Spotted this one on Twitter. Pretty sweet.

rJKMDtr.jpg
Love the implications of that background, if ANYONE was to discover Kryptonite on Earth it would be Batman :D

And I LOVE this cowel, prefer the shorter stubbier ears. Also HATED how the mouth on Bale's cowl hugged his mouth, prefer the more open mouth area:

reevz-custom-jim-lee-batman-cowl-mask.jpg

Batman_%28Earth-Nolan%296.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"