BvS Batman Vs Superman Manips & Art

Status
Not open for further replies.
From what I've heard and read, I think that was the original intent of that symbol; so that villains would aim for that spot of his costume due it having a protection underneath, whereas the rest of his body didn't have as much.

Correct.

Using JKKs art pieces.
BVS_poster_2.jpg

That looks great!... now if you could just change the Superman colours back to normal...

Actually, no. Miller came up with that for The Dark Knight Returns. DC gave Batman the yellow oval because they were (at least at the time) unable to copyright the relatively generic bat of the original symbol. There was no in universe explanation for the yellow oval (that I recall).

That Bat symbol on that suit looks good!!

It does!

Last edited:
Batman Superman Artwork

su77.jpg

FULL SIZE HERE: http://img707.imageshack.us/img707/2954/su77.jpg

Batman Superman Artwork

Credits:
Batman: Arkham Origins video game still, Batman Begins promotional material.
Superman: LongStock, Peter Mitchell Rubin (shield), ManOfSteel (texture), Man Of Steel promotional material.
Background: Percy Jackson & The Olympians promotional material, javier ZhX (moon).
Brushes: spiritsighs, zummerfish, struckdumb, Dustin Schiemieding.

Batman, Superman and all related characters and elements are trademarks of and © DC Comics.
© 2013 Warner Bros. Entertainment Inc.

Last edited:
Batman Superman Artwork

su77.jpg

FULL SIZE HERE: http://img707.imageshack.us/img707/2954/su77.jpg

Batman Superman Artwork

Credits:
Superman: LongStock, Peter Mitchell Rubin (shield), ManOfSteel (texture), Man Of Steel promotional material.
Background: Percy Jackson & The Olympians promotional material, javier ZhX (moon).

Batman, Superman and all related characters and elements are trademarks of and © DC Comics.

If you put the MOS shield (yellow and red) would be oustanding

Personally I would have darkened the bottom third of the image (the statute Batman is on) in order to make the top two thirds stand out more. Good concept though. I'd also recommend you using an actual image of the moon.

Personally I would have darkened the bottom third of the image (the statute Batman is on) in order to make the top two thirds stand out more. Good concept though. I'd also recommend you using an actual image of the moon.

I just tested those changes. That's definitely better. I'll post an updated version shortly.

Thanks for your input Josh.

There you go:

Batman Superman Artwork

he8l.jpg

FULL SIZE HERE: http://img706.imageshack.us/img706/964/he8l.jpg

Batman Superman Artwork

Credits:

Looks great, JKKS, Superadam's poster looks great too.

Seriously those character designs are amazing.

Looks great, JKKS, Superadam's poster looks great too.

Seriously those character designs are amazing.

Thanks buddy. What do you think of the "battle damaged" version of my Batman design ?

I dig it, it makes sense for Batman to have that kinda armor underneath. And the batarang looks awesome! Hopefully this new Batman will throw more Batarangs as an offensive attack, and not just a fear tactic.

Not a fan of the font, but the concept... love it!

This is a great manip. But looking at this, it just looks like a guy who dressed up like Batman at comic con. This isn't Batman to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"