BvS Batman Vs Superman Manips & Art

Status
Not open for further replies.
I kind of hope they keep the same suit from Man Of Steel. If there are any changes I hope they are very minor. I hope that Batman's is gray/black or silver/black...whichever it is.

I realize it's not very realistic, but whenever a new Batman film is announced I always look forward to everyone's Robin concepts / manips.

Has anyone done anything new?

Heh I do too :) I think once we get an idea of what Ben's batsuit looks like, people will make Robin concepts related to his suit

jaimie_ww.jpg

Let's see if it actually happens.

^Damn son... You don't waste any time, huh?

Well that didn't take long lol.

I had a crappy one on my deviant art page for at least a month now lol

jaimie_alexander___wonder_woman_by_josephcaw-d6n00m1.png

Hey guys! New to this thread, and I just want to share a couple of posters and promo images that I did. So here are those:

Promo images:
Clark Kent/Superman
fan_made__superman_clark_kent_promo_image_by_zviray-d6smg1l.jpg

Bruce Wayne/Batman
fan_made__batman_bruce_wayne_promo_image_by_zviray-d6si60c.jpg

Posters:
World's Finest:
fan_poster__world_s_finest_by_zviray-d6ezzbc.jpg

Batman VS. Superman (this was posted on here by someone, thanks for sharing and for the positive comments!) :
fan_poster__superman_vs__batman__banner__by_zviray-d6jihzx.jpg

So there you guys have it! Hope you guys like it! :D

P.S.
A lot of great works in this thread, nice!!

So awesome, guys. Keep it up. Amazing work.

Those are some freaky eyes.

I found this one, I don't know who made it though.

wonder_woman_film2.jpg

I found this one, I don't know who made it though.

wonder_woman_film2.jpg

JMC made that years ago lol, dude had a vision and it looks like it might come true, hell he also made Anne Hathaway as Batgirl and while not the same part, she was involved in the Nolan movies

I might bring that vision to life again given recent news.

My contribution:

1ndf.jpg

There are some aspects of it I'd still like to tinker with (that symbol is uneven, and a few kind of nitpicky things), but overall I'm very pleased with how it's come out. Superman's pose - making him look taken off guard, sensing something's going on behind him, but still ready - was surprisingly difficult, so I almost changed it to the standard "Two heroes doing the powerful pose/walk toward the camera" thing. It just didn't communicate the same thing at all. Glad I stuck with it. And I got out of having to make a full BatFleck suit by altering the R.I.P image.

pFCd6x6.jpg

found on reddit. not anything to do with BvS but, for those of us who think a defoe/baldwin batman 89 woulda been rad.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MartyMcFly1985
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"