BvS Batman Vs Superman Manips & Art

Status
Not open for further replies.
rcazzy that is the batman i always wanted to see it. Perfection. I like it, Affleck is great choice for the role, he sure looks like Bruce, and under the cowl he sure looks as the Batman.
EDIT: That suit is gorgeous! I want to see it live action one day.

Here you go people.

556470_10101709958132158_1160090594_n.jpg

Made a small mistake when reuploading and fixing small issues I noticed, here it is again with the correct bat symbol/ small facial changes. It looked awful on my second screen so had to fix due to different setups.

nMCVejQ.png

I also want this batsuit in the film so badly..

Wow, that's really good work man. I hope you don't mind this but I like this manip so much that I wanted to do a couple finishing touches.

u1tl.jpg

by "finishing touches" did you mean "up the contrast"?

If you have your monitor positioned in a certain way, you can see a lot of gunk in between Batman and Superman. You may wanna clean that up a little bit.

just a little something I threw together, used rcazzy's Batman manip :p

abjkyJy8.png

Last edited:
^^Awesome work guys... Let the manip of Ben and Henry begin... want to see more...

Man I love the marketing images for MOS...that is, all of the images they didn't use for marketing!!!

JosephCAW that looks great, as does the manip of Affleck. Here's to the beginning of a long journey filled with awesome (and not so awesome) art, wild speculation, and good times! ;)

thank you thank you, cant wait to see what else you guys can come up with :D

I'm not completely happy with it, but I'm done working on it for now.

rii5AJd.jpg

If they go with something similar to this look with lenses and all I will actually be crying tears of joy.

search
edit : imagine something like this bit in Affleck We Trust
With a hash tag #ben4batman

Hey guys, like many of you I'm excited and curious about Affleck. I love rcazzys work there with the Arkham suit. My girlfriend works at a printing shop and wants us to have In Affleck. We Trust shirts for the weekend. I'm at work with no photoshop access so I was wondering if anyone could make a simple clean photo lie the rcazzys one but where it shows half Batman, half Afleck. Hell I could probably throw something together even fi had his source pic of Affleck he used. He looks perfect as Batman there so I'd like to use that if possible. My intent is to run it through some filters and make it look like one of those pop art style campaign posters. Affleck needs our support and if anyone could help with this that would be awesome and I'd share the finished product tonight!

Last edited:
I don't think my image showed up but basically I want to make an Obama HOPE style poster, only with a picture of Half Affleck-Half Affleck as Batman face.

I also really like kolanthar's manip if he is able to take a shot at it!

Last edited:
I'm still mixed on him being casted as Bruce/Bats..But he sure looks the part!

Not mine - found on Tumblr:

tumblr_ms00gan_X7_R1r2cg12o1_500.jpg

That's creepy! Is anyone PLEASE working on one with half of Affleck's face, Half Batmans?? Or seen one? I need it for a tshirt!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"