Batman's Wife's Art Gallery (Most Non-Superheroes)

batmanswife

Civilian
Reaction score
Adventures in Wonderland
Hattie Hightopp
hattie_hightopp_by_sportacusgirl-d7arq05.jpg

My character from one of my Adventures in Wonderland stories.

Alice
alice_by_sportacusgirl-d8e809c.jpg

What Alice looks like in some of my Adventures in Wonderland stories.

Batman
Terry McGinnis and Carmena Sandiego
terry_mcginnis_and_carmena_sandiego_by_sportacusgirl-d8ehlje.jpg

Terry McGinnis and Diane Prince
terry_mcginnis_and_diane_prince_by_sportacusgirl-d8ehlq8.jpg

Wonder Girl
wonder_girl_by_sportacusgirl-d8ehm01.jpg

Wonder Woman
wonder_woman_by_sportacusgirl-d8ehme7.jpg

Brucella and Dicra Sandiego
brucella_and_dicra_sandiego_by_sportacusgirl-d8ehotl.jpg

Batwoman
batwoman_by_sportacusgirl-d8ehra6.jpg

Bruce Wayne and Diane Prince
bruce_wayne_and_diane_prince_1_by_sportacusgirl-d8ehufu.jpg

bruce_wayne_and_diane_prince_2_by_sportacusgirl-d8ehx65.jpg

Carmena Sandiego and Bruce Wayne
carmena_sandiego_and_bruce_wayne_1_by_sportacusgirl-d8ei07b.jpg

Detective Ellen Yin
detective_ellen_yin_by_sportacusgirl-d8ei0n6.jpg

Batman (con't)
Diana and Clark Kent and Diane Prince and Bruce Wayne
diana__clark_kent_and_diane_prince__bruce_wayne_by_sportacusgirl-d8ei7wv.jpg

Superman and Batman
superman_and_batman_1_by_sportacusgirl-d8ei80p.jpg

Wonder Woman and Wonder Girl
wonder_woman_and_wonder_girl_1_by_sportacusgirl-d8ei84z.jpg

Bruce Wayne, Ella, Alexandra, Alexia and Alexis
bruce_wayne__ella__alexandra__alexia_and_alexis_by_sportacusgirl-d8ei8wd.jpg

Damian, Damiana, Bruce and Ella Wayne
damian__damiana__bruce_and_ella_wayne_by_sportacusgirl-d8ei91e.jpg

Ella
ella_1_by_sportacusgirl-d8ei96k.jpg

ella_2_by_sportacusgirl-d8ei99q.jpg

ella_3_by_sportacusgirl-d8ei9eq.jpg

Damiana Wayne
damiana_wayne_by_sportacusgirl-d8erely.jpg

This is what the daughter of Ella and Bruce Wayne, named Damiana Wayne and she is the twin sister to Damian Wayne, looks like in my 4th story of The Batman called "Bruce Wayne's Servant Girl" when she was about 10 years old. Damiana is a real daddy's girl and she wants to be just like her daddy when she grows up.

Ella as Batwoman and Bruce Wayne
ella_as_batwoman_and_bruce_wayne_by_sportacusgirl-d8erf3n.jpg

This is what Ella looks like when she first becomes Batwoman thanks to her Fairy Godmother in chapter 7 of my 4th story of The Batman called "Bruce Wayne's Servant Girl." Also that's what Bruce looks like when he first sees Ella become Batwoman.

Last edited:
Batman (con't)
Ella and Brucella Wayne
ella_and_brucella_wayne_by_sportacusgirl-d8id9h1.jpg

This is what Ella and Brucella Wayne looks like in my fifth story of The Batman called "Bruce Wayne's Daughter". Ella is Bruce's wife who is based on me and their daughter Brucella is 5 years old and is based on Mia Talerico. Brucella is named after both her parents. Also Brucella doesn't know that her father Bruce is the Batman and that her mother is Batwoman. Ella has a pet bat named Foxy whom she had since he was a baby bat. He is a bat that is known as a flying fox or fruit bat hence the name Foxy. Ella has a Night Fury named Toothless, but no one outside Wayne Manor knows about Foxy and Toothless. Also when Ella and Bruce are Batman and Batwoman they have to pretend that they are brother and sister that are twins. So that the Batman's enemies doesn't know he is married because they would use Batwoman to get to him. Ella is also Alfred Pennyworth's niece. She met Bruce when they were both 10 years old when their parents died. When they were 16 years they started dating and then they got married at the age of 26 and had Brucella at the age of 27.

Batgirl
batgirl_by_sportacusgirl-d8jt7b2.jpg

This is Batgirl from the TV series The Batman. Also what she looks like in my 7th story of The Batman called Bruce Wayne's Girls.

Batwoman and Pinkwing
batwoman_and_pinkwing_by_sportacusgirl-d8jt7i0.jpg

This is what Ella Wayne and her daughter Brucella looks like as Batwoman and Pinkwing in my 7th story of The Batman called Bruce Wayne's Girls. Ella is Batwoman and Brucella is Pinkwing. Here Brucella as Pinkwing is 16 years old. Ella Wayne/Batwoman is based on me and Brucella Wayne/Pinkwing is based on Chloe Lang.

Pinkwing
pinkwing_by_sportacusgirl-d8jt7r1.jpg

This is what Brucella Wayne looks like as Pinkwing at the age of 13 in my 7th story of The Batman called Bruce Wayne's Girls.
pinkwing_2_by_sportacusgirl-d8jy9r3.jpg

This is what Brucella looks like when she first becomes Pinkwing at the age of 10 in my 7th story of The Batman called Bruce Wayne's Girls. Brucella finds out that her parents are Batman and Batwoman when she turns 10. When she asks her parents that she wants to be like them her mother suggest that she will need a costume and a name and knowing that Brucella loves the color pink they think that her name should have pink in it. Brucella then says "Pink like the shirt I'm wearing that has a picture of a fairy with wings. Pinkwings" Then her mother thought for a moment and then it dawned on her and she said that Brucella's name should be Pinkwing. And so Pinkwing was born.

Batwoman (Winter Suit)
batwoman__winter_suit__by_sportacusgirl-d8l0hr3.jpg

This is what Ella as Batowman looks like in her Winter Suit for my 8th story of The Batman called "The Batman Meets The Rainbow Archers."

Batwoman, Pinkwing and Batgirl
batwoman__pinkwing_and_batgirl_by_sportacusgirl-d8l0i0o.jpg

This is what Ella as Batwoman and her twin daughters Brucella as Pinkwing and Brucelle as Batgirl looks like in my 8th story of The Batman called "The Batman Meets The Rainbow Archers."

The Rainbow Archers
the_rainbow_archers_by_sportacusgirl-d8l0i6f.jpg

This is what The Rainbow Archers looks like in my 8th story of The Batman called "The Batman Meets The Rainbow Archers." The Rainbow Archers are sisters. In fact they are sextuplets. Their names are Rosabella, Orabella, Ysabella, Gisabella, Bella and Perabella.

The Queen Sextuplets
3155444_orig.jpg

This is what the Queen Sextuplets looks like when they aren't dressed as The Rainbow Archers in my 8th story of The Batman called The Batman Meets The Rainbow Archers. They are the younger sisters to Oliver Queen. The Queen Sextuplets are based on Julianna Rose Mauriello.

Wonder Woman, Superwoman and Batwoman
wonder_woman__superwoman_and_batwoman_by_sportacusgirl-d8rz7gs.jpg

Last edited:
Blue's Clues Blue's Room
Joe and Steve
joe_and_steve_by_sportacusgirl-d8gmu42.jpg

Here is Joe and his older brother Steve has superheroes who have the power to create music.

Princess Joette, Princess Joele, Queen Joee, Queen Joeanna, King Joel, Princess Joetta, Princess Joeanne and Princess Joellene
joette_joele_joee_joeannajoeljoettajoeannejoellene_by_sportacusgirl-d8gmuc4.jpg

This is what my character Queen Joee in the orange dress and her family, her parents, King Joel in blue and Queen Joeanna in the red dress, her younger sister, Princess Joetta in the yellow dress and her and King Joe's daughters, Princess Joele in the green dress, Princess Joette in the purple dress, Princess Joeanne in the pink dress and Princess Joellene in the the burgundy dress in my story called "King Joe's Queen" which is based on the Blue's Room episode called "Knights of the Snack Table" where Joe plays King Joe.

Queen Joee (Wedding Dress)
queen_joee__wedding_dress__by_sportacusgirl-d8gmv4t.jpg

This is what Queen Joee looked like when she and King Joe got married. Queen Joee and King Joe are from my story called "King Joe's Queen" which is based off of the Blue's Room episode called "Knights of the Snack Table where Joe plays King Joe.

Joee and Joe
joee_and_joe_by_sportacusgirl-d8gmvbv.jpg

Here is what my character Joee and Joe looks like in my story called "Caught in the Middle." Where at first Joee was with Steve but left him when she found out that he was cheating on her with Miranda, Magenta's owner. When she did find out Joe was there to comfort her and she started to fall in love with him, but she confesses to Joe that the whole time she was with Steve she had a secret crush on Joe and Joe confesses that he has always being in love with her but they couldn't do anything because Joee was with Steve at the time. Also Joee and Joe has powers and their power is that they can create music. Meaning any type of music comes out of their fingers.

Princess Joele, Prince Joeri, Princess Joette, King Joe, Queen Joee, Prince Joenah, Princess Joeanne and Prince Joesiah
joele_joeri_joette_joe_joee_joenah_joeanne_joesiah_by_sportacusgirl-d8gmvug.jpg

This is what this family looks like in my story called "King Joe's Family." King Joe in green and his wife Queen Joee in the green dress has three daughters and three sons all of whom are the same age meaning they're sextuplets. Their names are: Princess Joele in the red dress, Prince Joeri in orange, Princess Joette in the yellow dress, Prince Joenah in blue, Princess Joeanne in the pink dress and Prince Joesiah in purple.

Steve and Miranda
steve_and_miranda_by_sportacusgirl-d8gray1.jpg

Here is what Steve and Miranda looks like in my story called "Caught in the Middle." Where at first my character Joee was with Steve but left him when she found out that he was cheating on her with Miranda, Magenta's owner. When Steve was with Joee that was when Miranda had a secret crush on Steve, but she couldn't do anything because he was with Joee at the time. She confesses to Steve that she had always had a secret crush on him and Steve confesses that he had a secret crush on her but they couldn't do anything because Steve was with Joee at the time. Also Steve and Miranda has powers and their power is that they can create music. Meaning any type of music comes out of their fingers. Just like Joee and Joe.

Carmen Sandiego
Carmen Sandiego (Carmen's Daughter)
carmen_sandiego__carmen__s_daughter__by_sportacusgirl-d7arssn.jpg

Carmen Sandiego (Wedding Day)
carmen_sandiego__wedding_day__by_sportacusgirl-d7arsxn.jpg

Carmen Sandiego as Supergirl (Carmen's Daughter)
carmen_sandiego_as_supergirl__carmen__s_daughter__by_sportacusgirl-d7artct.jpg

Carmen Sandiego as Wonder Woman
carmen_sandiego_as_wonder_woman_by_sportacusgirl-d7artp6.jpg

Carmen Sandiego
carmen_sandiego_by_sportacusgirl-d7artzg.jpg

Carmen Santiago (Carmen Sandiego in disguise)
carmen_santiago__carmen_sandiego_in_disguise__by_sportacusgirl-d7aru5o.jpg

Detective Carmen Sandiego
detective_carmen_sandiego_by_sportacusgirl-d7aru7p.jpg

Detective Carmen Santiago
detective_carmen_santiago_by_sportacusgirl-d7arube.jpg

Goddess Carmen Sandiego
goddess_carmen_sandiego_by_sportacusgirl-d7arugh.jpg

Pirate Carmen Sandiego (Pirate Carmen's Daughter)
pirate_carmen_sandiego__pirate_carmen__s_daughter__by_sportacusgirl-d7aruvt.jpg

Carmen Sandiego (con't)
Pirate Carmen Sandiego
pirate_carmen_sandiego_by_sportacusgirl-d7aruz2.jpg

Carmen, Carmena Isabella Sandiego and Ivy, Zack
carmen__carmena_isabella_sandiego_and_ivy__zack_by_sportacusgirl-d7arw09.jpg

Carmen Sandiego
carmen_sandiego_by_sportacusgirl-d7arwqs.jpg

Carmencita Julia Rosita Marina de le Rosa Sandiego
carmencita_julia_rosita_marina_de_le_rosa_sandiego_by_sportacusgirl-d7arwx7.jpg

Pirate Carmen Sandiego (Carmen's Daughter)
pirate_carmen_sandiego__carmen__s_daughter__by_sportacusgirl-d7bsq21.jpg

Pirate Carmen Sandiego
pirate_carmen_sandiego_by_sportacusgirl-d7bsqa1.jpg

Carmene, Carmencita, Carmen and Carmena Sandiego
carmene__carmencita__carmen_and_carmena_sandiego_by_sportacusgirl-d7tx17u.jpg

They are the daughters to Carmen Sandiego for one of my stories. I'm just not sure which one it will be just yet.

Carmen Sandiego
carmen_sandiego_2_by_sportacusgirl-d7tx1m5.jpg

carmen_sandiego_3_by_sportacusgirl-d8e7yu1.jpg

Carmena and Carmelo Sandiego
carmena_and_carmelo_sandiego_by_sportacusgirl-d8e7z17.jpg

Carmen Sandiego (con't)
Carmena Sandiego and Carmelo Santiago
carmena_sandiego_and_carmelo_santiago_by_sportacusgirl-d8e7z9q.jpg

Seraphina and Karli Sandiego
seraphina_and_karli_sandiego_by_sportacusgirl-d8e7zcg.jpg

This is what Seraphina and Karli Sandiego look like from one of my Carmen Sandiego stories called Fire and Snow Twins. Seraphina has the power to control fire while her twin sister has the power to control ice and snow.

Carmena Santiago
carmena_santiago_by_sportacusgirl-d8e7zq2.jpg

Ivy
ivy_by_sportacusgirl-d8e7zsa.jpg

Carmen Sandiego Vampire Hunter
carmen_sandiego_vampire_hunter_by_sportacusgirl-d8hrtpj.jpg

Candy Kane, Holly Days, Joy A. Noel, Mary Chris Mas and Miss L. Toe
candykane_hollydays_joyanoel_marychrismas_missltoe_by_sportacusgirl-d8lmgy0.jpg

This is what Candy, 22 years old, Holly, 24 years old, Joy, 26 years old, Mary, 28 years old and Miss L., 30 years old looks like in my 7th Carmen Sandiego's Girlfriend/Wife story called "A Thief For Christmas." They are five of Carmen's henchwoman who are all in love with Carmen. Their names are a play on candy cane, holidays, Joyeux Noel (French for Merry Christmas), Merry Christmas and mistletoe. In this story Carmen only has her heart on one of her henchwomen and that one is named Carmena Santiago who is 32 years old the same age as Carmen. Also Carmena looks and dresses just like Carmen does.

Here is a description for all 6 of Carmen's henchwomen:
Candy Kane, always wears red and white, her hair is white with red highlights, she has pale skin and green eyes. Her favorite colors are red and white. She always decorates with red and white candy canes and other things that are red and white. She is 22 years old that's ten years younger than Carmen. Her name is a play on candy cane.

Holly Days, always wears very festive colors mainly red and green, her hair is blonde with red and green highlights, she has fair skin and green eyes. Her favorite colors are red and green. She always decorates with things that are red and green. She is 24 years old that's eight years younger than Carmen. Her name is a play on holidays.

Joy A. Noel, always wears red, white and blue, her hair is white with red and blue highlights, she has fair skin and blue eyes. Her favorite colors are red, white and blue. She always decorates with thing that are red, white and blue. She was born in Paris, France and she's 26 years old that's six years younger than Carmen. Her name is a play on Joyeux Noel which is French for Merry Christmas.

Mary Chris Mas, always wears red and green, her hair is platinum blonde with red and green highlights, she has tan skin and green eyes. Her favorite colors are red and green. She always decorates with things that are red and green. She is 28 years old that's four years younger than Carmen. Her name is a play on Merry Christmas.

Miss L. Toe, always wears green, her hair is light brown with green highlights, she has fair skin and green eyes. Her favorite color is green. She always decorates with things that are green. She is 30 years old that's two years younger than Carmen. Her name is a play on mistletoe.

Carmena Santiago, always wears a red hat, trenchcoat and high heels, yellow turtleneck and black gloves, her hair is black, she has tan skin and blue eyes. Her favorite color is red. She always decorates with things that are red. She is 32 years old which is the same age as Carmen. In fact she could pass as Carmen's twin sister because she looks and dresses exactly like Carmen.

Carmen Sandiego as Crimson Queen
carmen_sandiego_as_crimson_queen_by_sportacusgirl-d8lmhc1.jpg

This is what Carmen Sandiego as Crimson Queen looks like in my 13 Carmen Sandiego's Girlfriend/Wife story called "Thief By Day, Stripper By Night." In this story Carmen is secretly dating a 32 year old girl named Carmena Santiago. Carmena is the only one that truly knows how sexy Carmen really is. No one knows how sexy she truly is because she is always wearing a long red trenchcoat with a yellow turtleneck underneath, black gloves, red high heel shoes and a red fedora with a yellow band that always covers one of her crystal blue eyes. So one day Carmena told Carmen that she wish the world knew how truly sexy she really is. Carmen then asked how would she show them that she is. Carmena than told her that she could wear a shorter trenchcoat without the turtleneck underneath or she could join a strip club. Carmen asked Carmena what a strip club and Carmena tells her what it is and if she does join a strip club she would have a secret identity so that No one will know that it's actually Carmen stripping except for Carmena, the owner of the strip club and the other strippers that work there. When Carmen asked Carmena what her name would be Carmena said that her stripper name would be Crimson Queen. When Carmen asked why Crimson Queen, Carmena told her "Well for one: you always wear red and crimson is another word for red. Two: you're the Queen of Crime and the Queen of thieves and you're my queen. Hence the name, Crimson Queen."

COPS
Carmena and Hardtop's First Date
carmena_and_hardtop_s_first_date_by_sportacusgirl-d8e83oq.jpg

This is what Carmena and Hardtop looks like on their first date in my first COPS story called "The Case of Hardtop's New Love."

Dotta the Sheeptipper
dotta_the_sheeptipper_by_sportacusgirl-d8e8406.jpg

Osk the Fasttalker
osk_the_fasttalker_by_sportacusgirl-d8e842s.jpg

Skullette the Firetamer
skullette_the_firetamer_by_sportacusgirl-d8e845n.jpg

Smashley the Steadyfoot
smashley_the_steadyfoot_by_sportacusgirl-d8e8486.jpg

Toffa the Rocksmasher
toffa_the_rocksmasher_by_sportacusgirl-d8e84cb.jpg

Those 6 Viking girls are from my 5th COPS story called The Case of The Dragon Riders. Skullette the Firetamer is based on me.

Seraphina and Hardtop
seraphina_and_hardtop_by_sportacusgirl-d8e84eq.jpg

This is what my character Seraphina and Hardtop looks like in my 7th COPS story called The Case of Hardtop's Fire Girl.

Disney Princesses
Cinderella, Ariel, Belle, Jasmine, Aurora and Snow White
cinderella_ariel_belle_jasmine_aurora_snow_white_by_sportacusgirl-d8bxzy8.jpg

Galaxy Rangers
Shana Gracelyn
shana_gracelyn_1_by_sportacusgirl-d7o40xw.jpg

This is what my character Shana Gracelyn looks like in my first The Adventures of the Galaxy Rangers story called "Shane's Angel" looks like when Shane and Shana first meet.
shana_gracelyn_2_by_sportacusgirl-d7o430a.jpg

This is what my character looks like in her black uniform in my first The Adventures of the Galaxy Rangers story "Shane's Angel" she wears it when Shane wears his black uniform. Except she doesn't wear a jacket. Like she does when she's wearing her blue and white uniform.
shana_gracelyn_3_by_sportacusgirl-d7o43ty.jpg

This is what my character Shana Gracelyn looks like as an Angel in my first The Adventures of the Galaxy Rangers called "Shane's Angel" when she reveals to Shane that she is really an Angel.
shana_gracelyn_4_by_sportacusgirl-d7tx8bv.jpg

My character Shana Gracelyn from an upcoming Galaxy Rangers story in her blue and white uniform that is just like her boyfriend, Shane Gooseman's blue and white uniform.
shana_gracelyn_5_by_sportacusgirl-d7tx98s.jpg

My character Shana Gracelyn from an upcoming Galaxy Ranger story in her black uniform that is just like her boyfriend, Shane Gooseman's black uniform.
shana_gracelyn_6_by_sportacusgirl-d8e82b9.jpg

shana_gracelyn_7_by_sportacusgirl-d8e82e4.jpg

shana_gracelyn_8_by_sportacusgirl-d8l0jk0.jpg

This is what my character Shana Gracelyn in her blue and white uniform looks like in my 4th Galaxy Rangers story called "You Are Just My Love." Her blue and white uniform is similiar to that of Shane Gooseman's blue and white uniform.
shana_gracelyn_9_by_sportacusgirl-d8l0jsi.jpg

This is what my character Shana Gracelyn in her black uniform looks like in my 4th Galaxy Rangers story called "You Are Just My Love." Her black uniform is similiar to that of Shane Gooseman's black uniform.

Stefi, Steph, Shana and Shena Gracelyn
stefi__steph__shana_and_shena_gracelyn_by_sportacusgirl-d7tx9vi.jpg

From left to right: Stefi, Steph, Shana and Shena Gracelyn. They are from my 2nd Galaxy Rangers story called "The True Meaning Of Love." Shana and Shena are twins. Shana is Shane Gooseman's girlfriend. Shana and Shena are based on me. Their younger sister, Steph is based on Julianna Rose Mauriello and their younger sister, Stefi is based on Chloe Lang.

Galaxy Rangers (con't)
Galaxy Rangers
galaxy_rangers_1_by_sportacusgirl-d7tx6c8.jpg

From left to right: Niko, Doc Hartford, Captain Zachary Foxx and Shane Gooseman.
galaxy_rangers_2_by_sportacusgirl-d7tx6uj.jpg

From left to right: Niko, Doc Hartford, Captain Zachary Foxx and Shane Gooseman in his black uniform.
galaxy_rangers_3_by_sportacusgirl-d7tx7al.jpg

From left to right: Niko and her boyfriend, Doc Hartford, Aliza Foxx and her husband, Captain Zachary Foxx, Shana Gracelyn and her boyfriend, Shane Gooseman in their black uniform. This is from my first Galaxy Rangers story called "Shane's Angel." Shana Gracelyn is based on me.

Niki and Willow Hartford, Shana Gooseman Jr. and Jessica Foxx
niki_willow_hartford_shana_gooseman_jr_jessicafoxx_by_sportacusgirl-d8e81pt.jpg

Niki and Willow Hartford are the daughters to Niko and Doc Hartford, Shana Gooseman Jr. is the daughter to Shana and Shane Gooseman and of course Jessica Foxx is the daughter to Zachary Foxx. This is what they look like in an upcoming Galaxy Rangers story of mine. Niki is a mama's girl, Willow is a daddy's girl and Shana is a daddy's girl. By the way Shana may have been named after her mother and has her mother's hairstyle but she has her father's hair color, eye color and she wants to be just like her father when she grows up.

He-Man
Princess Adora of Castle Brightmoon
princess_adora_of_castle_brightmoon_by_sportacusgirl-d7xwam8.jpg

This is what my version of Princess Adora looks like in my 1st The New Adventures of He-Man called "He-Man Meets She-Ra" and 2nd The New Adventures of He-Man called "Prince Adam/He-Man's Long Lost Love" stories. In these two stories my version of Princess Adora isn't Prince Adam's twin sister but his girlfriend. So she is based on me.

Princess Adora of Eternia
princess_adora_of_eternia_by_sportacusgirl-d7xwd9n.jpg

This is what my version of Princess Adora looks like in my 2nd Ever After High story called "Dexter's Eternian Princess". Adora along with her twin brother Prince Adam get grounded and their parents send them to a boarding school on Earth and that boarding school is Ever After High. When they arrive they don't know if they're fit in or be outcasts. After awhile of being there Adora meets and falls in love with Dexter Charming.

She-Ra The Princess of Power
she_ra_the_princess_of_power_by_sportacusgirl-d7xweur.jpg

This is what my version of She-Ra looks like in my 1st and 2nd The New Adventures of He-Man stories and my 2nd Ever After High story.

He-Man and She-Ra
he_man_and_she_ra_by_sportacusgirl-d7yv8a1.jpg

This He-Man and She-Ra from my 1st and 2nd The New Adventures of He-Man stories.

Queen Angella of Castle Brightmoon
queen_angella_of_castle_brightmoon_by_sportacusgirl-d7yv8s7.jpg

This is Queen Angella of Castle Brightmoon, Princess Adora and Princess Glimmer's mother in my 1st and 2nd The New Adventures of He-Man stories.

How To Train Your Dragon
Carmen Isabella Sandiego
carmen_isabella_sandiego_by_sportacusgirl-d7aw0cf.jpg

From my first HTTYD story called "A Thief Comes To Berk."

Carmena Isabella Sandiego
carmena_isabella_sandiego_by_sportacusgirl-d7aw0q8.jpg

Ivy Monaghan-Queen
ivy_monaghan_queen_by_sportacusgirl-d7aw149.jpg

Zackeisha King-Monaghan
zackeisha_king_monaghan_by_sportacusgirl-d7aw1tj.jpg

Dotta the Sheeptipper
dotta_the_sheeptipper_by_sportacusgirl-d7aw2nl.jpg

From my third HTTYD story called "Family Secrets."

Osk the Fasttalker
osk_the_fasttalker_by_sportacusgirl-d7aw36o.jpg

Skullette the Firetamer
skullette_the_firetamer_by_sportacusgirl-d7aw3qu.jpg

Smashley the Steadyfoot
smashley_the_steadyfoot_by_sportacusgirl-d7aw3vb.jpg

Toffa the Rocksmasher
toffa_the_rocksmasher_by_sportacusgirl-d7aw3z7.jpg

Carmen Isabella Sandiego
carmen_isabella_sandiego_by_sportacusgirl-d7aw4ah.jpg

From my second HTTYD story called "Playing With Fire".

How To Train Your Dragon (con't)
Skullette the Firetamer
skullette_the_firetamer_by_sportacusgirl-d7aw4is.jpg

Skullette the Mermaid
skullette_the_mermaid_by_sportacusgirl-d7aw4qx.jpg

If You Can Dream
Prince Charming, Prince Eric, Prince Adam, Aladdin, John Smith, Prince Philip, Shang and Prince Florian
charmingericadamaladdinjohnsmithphilipshangflorian_by_sportacusgirl-d8btdn3.jpg

This is what Prince Charming, Prince Eric, Prince Adam, Aladdin, John Smith, Prince Philip, Shang and Prince Florian looks like in my second Disney Princes story called "If You Can Dream."

Princess Clarissa, Princess Erica, Princess Adora, Princess Adalina, Princess Jacqueline, Princess Phillppa, Princess Shana and Princess Florina
princess_clarissa_and_her_7_sisters_by_sportacusgirl-d8btegn.jpg

This is what Princess Clarissa, Princess Erica, Princess Adora, Princess, Adalina, Princess, Jacqueline, Princess Philippa, Princess Shana and Princess Florina looks like in my second Disney Princes story called "If You Can Dream." Clarissa is Prince Charming's princess, Erica is Prince Eric's princess, Adora is Prince Adam's princess, Adalina is Aladdin's princess, Jacqueline is John Smith's princess, Philippa is Prince Philip's princess, Shana is Shang's princess and Florina is Prince Florian's princess.

Jessie
Jessie Prescott, Emma and Zuri Ross
jessie_prescott__emma_and_zuri_ross_by_sportacusgirl-d8ls33x.jpg

Jessie is played by Debby Ryan, Emma Ross is played by Peyton List and Zuri Ross is played by Skai Jackson.

K-9
Clara Kent and Shelby
clara_kent_and_shelby_by_sportacusgirl-d7u11gk.jpg

My character Clara Kent and her dog Shelby from my first K-9 story called "K-9 Meets The Supertwins."

Jorjie Turner and Starkey
jorjie_turner_and_starkey_by_sportacusgirl-d7u1937.jpg

This is what Jorjie Turner and Starkey look like when they go out on their first date in my first K-9 story called "K-9 Meets The Supertwins."

Jorjie Turner
jorjie_turner_by_sportacusgirl-d7u2dif.jpg

This is what Jorjie Turner looks like in my first K-9 story called "K-9 Meets The Supertwins."

June Turner
june_turner_by_sportacusgirl-d7u2e2i.jpg

This is what Jorjie's mother, June Turner looks like in my first K-9 story "K-9 Meets The Supertwins."

Lois Lane-Kent
lois_lane_kent_by_sportacusgirl-d7u2efq.jpg

This is what Clara's sister-in-law, Lois Lane-Kent looks like in my first K-9 called "K-9 Meets The Supertwins." Lois Lane is married to Clara's twin brother, Clark Kent.

Martha Kent
martha_kent_by_sportacusgirl-d7u2ffi.jpg

This is what Clara's mother, Martha Kent looks like in my first K-9 story called "K-9 Meets The Supertwins." Clara is real close with her mother. Martha is based on my hero, my idol, my role model, Terri Irwin.

Knight Rider
Bonnitta, Bonnetta, Michaela and Michaelina Knight
bonnitta__bonnetta__michaela_and_michaelina_knight_by_sportacusgirl-d7u2fyd.jpg

From left to right: Bonnitta and Bonnetta Barstow-Knight, Michaela and Michaelina Knight. This is what they look like for my 5th Knight Rider story called "Michael's New Love." Michaela and Michaelina are twins and they're the daughters to Michael Knight. Their mother named Michaele Knight died when they were born. Michaela is close with her father. Michaelina goes by Lina. Bonnetta and her younger sister Bonnitta are the daughters to Michael Knight and Bonnie Barstow. Michael married Bonnie when the twins were 5 years old then when they were 8 years old, Bonnie gave birth to Bonnetta and when the twins were 18 years old and Bonnetta was 10 years old, Bonnie gave birth to Bonnitta. Bonnetta and Bonnitta are Michaela and Michaelina's half-sisters because they have the same father but they have different mothers.

Michael and Michaela Knight
michael_and_michaela_knight_by_sportacusgirl-d7u2h3f.jpg

This is what Michael and Michaela Knight looks like or is going to look like on their honeymoon in my first Knight Rider story called "When A Man Loves A Woman Time After Time." In my first story my character's name is Michaela Blue and she is the daughter to Tarrytown Airport's Ace Mechanic, Brenda Blue.

Michael Knight and Michaela Knightleigh
michael_knight_and_michaela_knightleigh_by_sportacusgirl-d7u2hpz.jpg

This is what Michael Knight and Michaela Knightleigh looks like in my 3rd Knight Rider story called "Crazy For You."

Michaela Knight
michaela_knight_by_sportacusgirl-d7u2i6y.jpg

This is what Michaela Knight looks like in my fourth Knight Rider story called "A Dream Worth Keeping." This story is going to be my version of the series itself. In my version Michaela Knight is the adopted daughter of Wilton Knight and goddaughter to Devon Miles. Michaela made a promise to her father and Devon that when she and Michael Knight are out in public that they have to act as brother and sister, but when they're alone and/or with people who work for the Foundation for Law And Government they can act as lovers. Michaela has a secret but only, her father, Wilton Knight, her godfather, Devon Miles and K.I.T.T. knows her secret. Michael doesn't know her secret yet.

Superwoman (Michaela Knight)
superwoman__michaela_knight__by_sportacusgirl-d7u2jdx.jpg

This is what Michaela Knight looks like as Superwoman in my fourth Knight Rider story called "A Dream Worth Keeping." This is why Michaela is Wilton's adopted daughter because she is from Krypton. Her Kryptonian name is Shara-El and she has been married to Kal-El since birth because in my version Shara and Kal-El were born of noble blood. She is actually Lady Shara-El and he is Lord Kal-El. This is the secret that only Wilton Knight, Devon Miles and K.I.T.T. know of and that Michael doesn't know yet. When Michaela is Superwoman and she is with Michael out in public she can tell everyone that she is Michael's girlfriend. Superwoman tells everyone that she is Michaela's bodyguard and sometimes Michael's bodyguard when K.I.T.T. can't protect him. Michaela asks Devon when she can tell Michael that she really is Superwoman and he tells her that she can't tell him until after they get married which won't be until my version of season 4. Also Michael doesn't know about Michaela's first husband Clark Kent and their daughter, Clara until my version of the season 4 episode "Scent of Roses." Michaela left her husband and daughter when she found out that her father, Wilton was dying that was when her daughter, Clara was only 2 years old.

Lazy Town
Sportagirl
sportagirl_by_sportacusgirl-d7amhgk.jpg

This is what my character Sportagirl looks like in 3 of my Lazy Town stories called "Sportacus Meeting Sportagirl", Sportacus' Sidekick" and "Sportawedding".

Sportagirl Getting Married
sportagirl_getting_married_by_sportacusgirl-d7aqx5h.jpg

This is what Sportagirl looks like when she gets married to Sportacus in my story called "Sportawedding". The pink flower in her bouquet is from Stephanie.

Stephanie
stephanie_by_sportacusgirl-d7brzr6.jpg

Olivia Queen (The Pink Arrow)
olivia_queen__the_pink_arrow__by_sportacusgirl-d7bs0oj.jpg

This is what Olivia Queen as The Pink Arrow looks like in my Lazy Town story called "An Archer Comes To Lazy Town."

Olivia Queen
olivia_queen_by_sportacusgirl-d7bs1ft.jpg

This is what Olivia Queen looks like when she's not The Pink Arrow from my Lazy Town story "An Archer Comes To Lazy Town."

Bessie Busybody Meanswell
bessie_busybody_meanswell_by_sportacusgirl-d7bs3mr.jpg

This is what Bessie Busybody looks like in my Lazy Town story called "Stephie and Stefan: The New Adventures of Sportacus." In this story Bessie is married to Mayor Milford Meanswell.

Brenda Blue
brenda_blue_by_sportacusgirl-d7bs4iq.jpg

This is what Brenda Blue looks like in my Lazy Town story "Stephie and Stefan: The New Adventures of Sportacus." Brenda Blue is the librarian at the Lazy Town Library. She is also Lazy Town's ace mechanic.

Roberta Blue
roberta_blue_by_sportacusgirl-d7bs5ha.jpg

This is what Roberta Blue looks like in my Lazy Town story "Stephie and Stefan: The New Adventures of Sportacus." In this story Roberta Blue is the eldest daughter to Brenda Blue. She is also Robbie Rotten's girlfriend.

Stephania Keaton
stephania_keaton_by_sportacusgirl-d7bs78m.jpg

This is what Stephania Keaton looks like from my Lazy Town story "Stephie and Stefan: The New Adventures of Sportacus." In this story Stephania is the younger sister to Mayor Milford Meanswell and the older sister to Brenda Blue. She is married to Stephan Keaton.

Stephanie Keaton
stephanie_keaton_by_sportacusgirl-d7bsd7l.jpg

This is what Stephanie Keaton looks like in my Lazy Town story "Stephie and Stefan: The New Adventures of Sportacus." In this story Stephanie is 21 years old. She is also the youngest daughter to Stephania and Stephan Keaton.

Lazy Town (con't)
Stephie Keaton
stephie_keaton_by_sportacusgirl-d7bsgqy.jpg

This is what Stephie Keaton looks like in my Lazy Town story "Stephie and Stefan: The New Adventures of Sportacus." In this story Stephie is the eldest daughter to Stephania and Stephan Keaton, the older sister to Stephanie Keaton. She and Stephanie are the younger cousins to Roberta Blue and the nieces to Brenda Blue and Mayor Milford Meanswell.

Stevie Sampson
stevie_sampson_by_sportacusgirl-d7bsofm.jpg

This is what Stevie Sampson looks like in my Lazy Town story "Stephie and Stefan: The New Adventures of Sportacus." In this story Stevie Sampson is Sportacus/Stefan Sampson's mother.

Trixie
trixie_by_sportacusgirl-d7bsowl.jpg

This is what Trixie looks like in my Lazy Town story "Stephie and Stefan: The New Adventures of Sportacus. In this story Trixie is Stingy's girlfriend and she's Stephanie's best friend.

Ziganah Blue
ziganah_blue_by_sportacusgirl-d7bspjk.jpg

This is what Ziganah Blue looks like in my Lazy Town story "Stephie and Stefan: The New Adventures of Sportacus." In this story Ziganah Blue is Brenda Blue's youngest daughter, Roberta Blue's younger sister, Stephie and Stephanie's younger cousin and Ziggy's girlfriend.

SportaStephanie
sportastephanie_by_sportacusgirl-d7lrw6k.jpg

Stephie
stephie_by_sportacusgirl-d8e80u9.jpg

Superwoman
superwoman_by_sportacusgirl-d8e80w7.jpg

SportaStephanie and Sportacus
sportastephanie_and_sportacus_by_sportacusgirl-d8esho8.jpg

Stephanie as Captain America
stephanie_as_captain_america_by_sportacusgirl-d8flp81.jpg

Stephanie as Catwoman (Selina Kyle)
stephanie_as_catwoman__selina_kyle__by_sportacusgirl-d8flpc0.jpg

Lazy Town (con't)
Stephanie as Supergirl (Kara Zor-El)
stephanie_as_supergirl__kara_zor_el__by_sportacusgirl-d8flpf1.jpg

Stephanie as The Invisible Woman (Sue Storm)
stephanie_as_the_invisible_woman__sue_storm__by_sportacusgirl-d8flpij.jpg

Stephanie as Thor
stephanie_as_thor_by_sportacusgirl-d8flpln.jpg

Stephanie as Wonder Woman (Diana Prince)
stephanie_as_wonder_woman__diana_prince__by_sportacusgirl-d8flpqh.jpg

Liberty's Kids
James Hiller and Liberty Sandiego
james_hiller_and_liberty_sandiego_by_sportacusgirl-d7eo5nq.jpg

This is what James Hiller and Liberty Sandiego looks like in my first Liberty's Kids story called "A Date With Carmen's Daughter". In this story Carmen Sandiego is married has 9 daughters and here is the list of her husband and her daughters and who they're based on.
Patriot Sandiego, Carmen's husband: Johnny Depp
Liberty Sandiego, Carmen's daughter: Me
America Sandiego, Carmen's daughter: Julianna Rose Mauriello
Blue Sandiego, Carmen's daughter, America's twin sister: Julianna Rose Mauriello
Free Sandiego, Carmen's daughter: Bridgit Mendler
Glory Sandiego, Carmen's daughter, Free's twin sister: Bridgit Mendler
Honor Sandiego, Carmen's daughter: Debby Ryan
July Sandiego, Carmen's daughter, Honor's twin sister: Debby Ryan
Justice Sandiego, Carmen's daughter: Chloe Lang
Victory Sandiego, Carmen's daughter, Justice's twin sister: Chloe Lang

America, Blue, Free, Glory, Honor, July, Justice and Victory Sandiego
america_blue_free_glory_honor_july_justice_victory_by_sportacusgirl-d7ex5sa.jpg

This is what Liberty's younger sisters look like in my first Liberty's Kids story.
From left to right:
America, her twin sister, Blue, Free, her twin sister, Glory, Honor, her twin sister, July, Justice, and her twin sister Victory.

Patriot and Carmen Sandiego
patriot_and_carmen_sandiego_by_sportacusgirl-d7ex6zx.jpg

This is what Liberty's parents Patriot and Carmen Sandiego looks like in my first Liberty's Kids story.

MacGyver
Anika Sandiego
anika_sandiego_by_sportacusgirl-d7o45hy.jpg

This is what my character Anika Sandiego looks like in my first MacGvyer story called "MacGyver's High School Sweetheart". Anika and MacGvyer dated when they were in High School but after graduation they had to break up because Anika's family was moving. Also Anika is the granddaughter to the world's greatest thief, Carmen Sandiego. The dog with her is her pet dog named Mac after MacGvyer. She has had Mac since her freshman year of High School when she first met MacGyver.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MartyMcFly1985
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"