The Dark Knight Batsuit- teh good or teh bad?

I just had to respond because I SO COMPLETELY agree with you. That EXACTLY what I thought and felt about it. I mean, I could even live with the kneepads and the padding and all that stuff, but the neck... jebus. *shakes head.* Yah, there is nothing we can do... it's just ... I donno. Such a waste. Because they already got it right the first time. I mean I know it was bloody uncomfortable for Christian, so they could have made it out of another material, but it looked perfect.

How I wish we could go back to the days of debating whether the little triangle bits that held on the cape would be "too visually distracting..." =P

Thanks dude, I agree, the look of the BB suit was freakin awesome (minus the clasps and the little folds in his pits when he crouched, but those are my own little nitpickings). Hopefully as we see more of it in the film, it'll grow on us and blow us away. I'm just glad I didn't have to give that kinda grace period for Joker's look, I've loved it from the very beginning!

I think it will turn out all right. No doubt I still think the BB suit look better, but the new one isn't too bad. It look a lot better in the trailer than some of the pics to me. :)

Agreed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
monke77
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"