Battlefield 4

Its good to hear the game is finally, after what 6 months, working smoothly. My buddy told me last night that he hadn't experienced any lag on the new maps, which had been an issue since their release. Gonna have to jump back on tonight.

I haven't played it in a few weeks, but even that recently the PS4 version still had pretty severe rubberbanding issues.

I haven't played it in a few weeks, but even that recently the PS4 version still had pretty severe rubberbanding issues.

Yea that was the last time I played as well and experienced issues. I think they've released a patch in the time since then though.

Can't wait for the next DLC, the Deagle is finally coming to BF. :D

Time for some 1 Deags on people.

I hope they give us some good maps. BF4 easily has the worst map lineup in a BF game.

I wish every map from BF3 was just ported over, I'd love to play those maps on PS4 with 64 player chaos. My PC can hardly run BF3.

I wish every map from BF3 was just ported over, I'd love to play those maps on PS4 with 64 player chaos. My PC can hardly run BF3.

Yea BF3 had a solid map rotation. I think my fav map lineup was prob from Bad Company 2. I mean there's maps I love and hate in every BF but 4 had the most maps I wasn't fond of

Id flip my s**t if some of the maps from Bad Company 2 made its way into BF4.

I voted for several of them. I know a lot of people, console and PC gamers alike, really liked BC2 a lot, so I think we'll see at least a few.

I voted for several of them. I know a lot of people, console and PC gamers alike, really liked BC2 a lot, so I think we'll see at least a few.

Yea I did the same. I thought that game had some of the best maps out of the recent versions of the game.

I was pretty disappointed they didn't have a "write your own suggestion" option because there was this one particular map on the console version of Battlefield 2 that I really wanted to vote for. I think it was called Backstab. It was pretty awesome.

Yep, I believe that was one of the "beta" maps back when that game came out. It was one of my favorites of that game. That and Deadly Pass.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"