DC TV Series Batwheels

I'm usually up for pretty much anything 'Bat', but I'll pass (I do realise I'm not exactly it's target audience).

I'll watch if the JOKERMOBILE is a villain in an episode or two.

Jokermobile.jpg

So basically Batman meets Cars? I have 4 boys between the ages of 8 and 2, and the younger ones would probably love this.

My 5-year-old daughter will be all over this.

……… excuse me?

Or british pig. Blue dog. Puppies traveling the world.

It’s a preschooler show, y’all. Is this any crazier than tiny animal law enforcement?

I dont blame them and I'm here for it. Cars is popular? Make Batwheels. Paw Patrol is the all the rage? Make Super Pets. Use those IPs! Now what is their answer to Peppa Pig?

Villains that will appear.
Not sure why TOYMAN a Superman villain is being used.

Batwheels-The-Rogues-Gallery-Publicity-EMBED-2022.jpg

And a Poster. Coming out in the Fall.

FTIj8MyacAEyVFk.jpg

actually some pretty cool character designs for a kids show, and they've even pull some good talent for the voice work...
(honestly when I first heard of this in the works, I thought it was going to be more of a Pixar "Cars" situations with no human characters)

I mean not something I'm personally going to be watching
(don't have any kids that young my life to watch it with)

but it's never too early to introduce the young generation too such an iconic character (even as an introduction to the world of comic heroes in general)

good bonding opportunity too, for parents / kids {even grandparents/ grand kids) to find a common grounds in something they can both enjoy... especially for fans of a certain age who grow up with Batman, and now have kids {grand kids, younger sibling, nieces and nephews...} of they own to share it with

again just cause it's not cratered to me, I can recognize its value

Still completely insane that they got Ethan Hawke for this.

Ummm… could Pixar sue them for this? Those designs are… a bit derivative.

Please let this Adam West thing be respectful. Hopefully it is just archive footage, but even so, it still feels a bit ghoulish.

UPDATE: It's archival recordings.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"