Batwoman BATWOMAN News & Discussion Thread

Sucks that Nutter had to bow out (hope everything is alright on that front) but I like Siega. I think he'll give this a great vibe.

Doesn't say if they are sisters are not, which they really need to be.
It's most likely something that'll be a reveal, rather than something they feel the need to put out there at this point.

Siega did the pilot for The Following, and while I wasn't a fan of that show, he gave it some style.

It's most likely something that'll be a reveal, rather than something they feel the need to put out there at this point.

However it happens I hope it is in there.

‘Batwoman’: Elizabeth Anweis Cast In the CW’s DC Pilot

elizabeth-anweis-the-cw.jpg

Elizabeth Anweis (9-1-1) has been cast opposite Ruby Rose in Batwoman, the CW’s groundbreaking drama pilot from Greg Berlanti’s Berlanti Productions and Warner Bros Television.

Written by Caroline Dries and directed by Marcos Siega, Batwoman marks the first gay lead character of a live-action superhero series. Armed with a passion for social justice and a flair for speaking her mind, Kate Kane soars onto the streets of Gotham as Batwoman (Rose), an out lesbian and highly trained street fighter primed to snuff out the failing city’s criminal resurgence. But don’t call her a hero yet. In a city desperate for a savior, Kate must overcome her own demons before embracing the call to be Gotham’s symbol of hope.

Anweis will play Catherine Hamilton-Kane, Kate Kane’s (Rose) step-mother. Catherine made her fortune as a savvy, bullheaded defense contractor, and all those billions position her as one of Gotham’s most powerful residents. For Catherine, it’s a matter of the bottom line: Batwoman is bad for business.

Cool. I hope they turn out to be as fun off-camera as the Supergirl gang is!

Shame that they aren't using Chicago as the face of Gotham anymore. I loved those shots in the crossover. Though, looking at that pic, it won't be so bad. I notice they have the entrance to City Hall (is it?) surrounded by barbed wire.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"