Batwoman BATWOMAN News & Discussion Thread

I wonder whether it's part of the plot, or to deter fans/souvenir-hunters!
Razor wire is pretty nasty :eek: - and seems a little extreme for that purpose. I suspect it’s all set dressing.

I like that. It doesn't constrain it to something done time-wise for the Crossover. I'm more than okay with the Crossover and the Batwoman Pilot not being sequential. Plus, this could let us see her mask-up for the first time without having it be in a flashback.
Ditto! :up:

Cool news. I actually thought Ruby was okay in the crossover and I also think just like with Stephen Amell she will grow in the role more as the show progresses.

Read an article from a source on twitter stating that the CW has already chosen to pick the series up for a full season. Can anyone else verify that? Really hope the rumors are true!

Could you post that article please.

Oh lol already read that. I thought it was something recent. Thanks tho.

"We've talked with a few sources who have told us this show will fit well with the Arrowverse but bring us something that we've never seen in that universe!"

Sounds promising... I hope it delivers.

Same here. Something new, something different. Just stick the follow-through.

Ns65OpP.jpg

After Gotham's finale, we get Batwoman.

She will join the TV trinity of Green Arrow, Flash, and Supergirl and all four could emerge as leaders when the Crisis crossover hits. If only Black Lightning was also set in the Arrowverse as well.

I think the Supergirl/ Batwoman friendship will continue and that they would be a counterpoint to Flash/ Green Arrow.

After Gotham's finale, we get Batwoman.

She will join the TV trinity of Green Arrow, Flash, and Supergirl and all four could emerge as leaders when the Crisis crossover hits. If only Black Lightning was also set in the Arrowverse as well.

I think the Supergirl/ Batwoman friendship will continue and that they would be a counterpoint to Flash/ Green Arrow.
I'm guessing Batwoman will take Green Arrow's place as the CW's 'dark' hero.

This was pretty much expected but awesome nonetheless.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vortep88
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"