Batwoman BATWOMAN News & Discussion Thread

Not surprised. A vaccine can't get here soon enough!

Rumor...

Thursday, October 15, 2020

Blind Items Revealed #1

October 7, 2020

Apparently this foreign born A- list mostly television actress has come to some type of an agreement with her former show bosses where she doesn't slam them for what they did and they don't slam her for the things she was doing. It is all unicorns and rainbows and leaves the door open a crack that she will be back.

Ruby Rose/Batwoman

Hm, unless things change big time in season 2...i dont think it matters much.
If the show continues as it does, i think season 2 will be the end of it.

But we will see.

Ryan has her new suit and curly wig in the episode they're filming. Looks like she also inherited the Bat mobile.

Yes it does come in black.....

Batmobile for Batwoman spotted

https://twitter.com/AwesomeFridayCa/status/1317320422270980096

5wqbRoV.jpg

anc33Mu.jpg

That’s dope.

Thats pretty cool...i guess there goes most of the budget.XD
I have to say that all in all, im slightly more hyped for season 2 than i was for the inital start of the show.

Thats pretty cool...i guess there goes most of the budget.XD
:funny:

I have to say that all in all, im slightly more hyped for season 2 than i was for the inital start of the show.
Ditto. When Batwoman was first announced I was pretty excited, and the first shots of Rose in costume stoked that even further. Then I watched a few episodes...

But now I'm starting to feel a little of that again. Maybe not excitement this time around (once bitten, and all that), but I'm definitely intrigued.

That is one beautiful, sexy, gorgeous woman and her Jordans are FIRE.

And they have the nerve to put her in that suit with that repugnant ass red wig. Ugh.

Anybody here seen the animated movie Batman: Bad Blood? Batwoman features heavily in that. I thought Yvonne Strahovski nailed the character of Kate Kane.

I thought Stahovski was pretty good. Wasn't big on the movie, but that's kinda par for the course for a lot of their output.

This looks better than the Reeves Batmobile. Imagine that

Have to agree to disagree!:D I've read some of the on-line responses, and it unfortunately does look rather cheap. At least the Reeves Batmobile looks like a wrenched-on, suped-up crime-fighting car. This looks just like a sports car with some vinyl stickers that some guy just slapped on while in his mom's driveway. The only thing that actually looks 'Batty' is the logo on the nose.

For less money than that car cost, they probably could have gone to one of those car-makeover shows on TV and told them to make them a Batmobile. Considering the high visibility of the show, they could have made a good deal on it. And it doesn't need to be actually fast either. It just needs to look good on TV. All the money could have gone into the body work and just drop that all on a driving chassis, just like the Barris Batmobile.

And finally, c'mon, we finally get a Batwoman car and it's after RR has gone?!:argh:

Alright, with that out of the way, I may have to scrub my brain of season 1 and go into season 2 as though it is season 1. They're doing a reboot anyway, so so can I!;)

Just get the dang wig off her head. She's not Kate Kane!

DC is really wanting to push Ryan Wilder, she is already making her first appearance in comics in the Batgirl finale issue.

Ek89XjPX0AgrWeI

Maybe it was a mandate to push her rather than them actually wanting to do it. We don't even know if she'll be popular or not yet. She's not like Harley Quinn from the Batman animated series who made the jump to comics after her popularity. At the moment it seems a bit premature.

Maybe it was a mandate to push her rather than them actually wanting to do it. We don't even know if she'll be popular or not yet. She's not like Harley Quinn from the Batman animated series who made the jump to comics after her popularity. At the moment it seems a bit premature.
I would imagine.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"