Beautiful and Deadly: The Official "Sienna Miller is the Baroness" Thread.

No, you'll have to go buy the chocolate yourself :o Haha

In the novelization, she tells Duke that, while she was under Cobra Commander's control, se actually enjoyed doing what she did, which was cut from the movie to give the storyline closure in case a sequel didn't happen. She'll probably have the Nanomites reactivated by Cobra Commander and end up choosing to be with Cobra.

The Baroness was freakin awesome until she became a good guy. I like bad girls, why did they have to make her witch sides? I also didn't like that every evil thing she did was because of she was under Cobra's mind control. Other than that, Baroness was bad ass. I got turned on when i she pounced on Scarlett. :woot:

Last edited:
Cool! I got 4 of the wallpapers now.

If they're not going to actually delve into the nature of her evil, The Baroness being a "true force of evil" would have been pretty boring. What they've done is about as compelling as her just being "evil".

I was not a fan of her being a good guy under mind control. Pretty lame, IMO. Hopefully she'll be bad again by the sequel, though.

sharing with friends gives you cool points. :D

I will once I reupload them. I had to put them all on a USB key because I hate a virus on the computer.

So...was in the theater the other day and saw the big standee of the Joes and the villains...and The Baroness apparently has her cobra logo. It's her zipper. Nice touch.

So...was in the theater the other day and saw the big standee of the Joes and the villains...and The Baroness apparently has her cobra logo. It's her zipper. Nice touch.

I noticed that too, on one of the promo photos. :up:

anyone have a pic of the catsuit on a mannequin? i need it for a batmanip, or the catsuit without her hair all over it i need it PLEASE

Or you could just make your own you know...

Are there no more new official pics of Miller/Baroness WTF??

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kathielee
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"