Age of Ultron "Because boomerangs" the Hawkeye Thread

This is 100% truth. I had had this idea that it would be awesome to see Hawkeye and others hanging out on a farm in the country. Like chilling out together rather than doing a mission etc. A few months later I saw the clip of Tony and Steve chopping wood at Clints farm. That was really weird. Its like exactly what I wished happened. Actually the same thing with the party scene. Way back when I first joined I made a post about how it would be awesome to see them partying together. Then I heard there was a party scene. Crazy!

This is 100% truth. I had had this idea that it would be awesome to see Hawkeye and others hanging out on a farm in the country. Like chilling out together rather than doing a mission etc. A few months later I saw the clip of Tony and Steve chopping wood at Clints farm. That was really weird. Its like exactly what I wished happened. Actually the same thing with the party scene. Way back when I first joined I made a post about how it would be awesome to see them partying together. Then I heard there was a party scene. Crazy!

:bow:

You truly are the Vision, though not the android kind

^^ Thanks! It really freaked me out in a cool way. I was like What the?

I love the fact that Hawkeye will have a lot of screen time with the twins. In the comics, I think Clint spent the most time with Wanda and Pietro out of all of the Avengers when the twins first joined the Avengers after the Brotherhood, is that right?

I love the fact that Hawkeye will have a lot of screen time with the twins. In the comics, I think Clint spent the most time with Wanda and Pietro out of all of the Avengers when the twins first joined the Avengers after the Brotherhood, is that right?

Hawkeye had a troubled childhood in the comics, and it looks like the twins will as well in AoU. I think these characters will have lots in common.

I'm interested in how they meet and get to become close. Maybe Hawkeye gets captured? He isn't in the 'upset' quinjet scene so maybe he is with the twins as a prisoner?

Hawkeye had a troubled childhood in the comics, and it looks like the twins will as well in AoU. I think these characters will have lots in common.

I'm interested in how they meet and get to become close. Maybe Hawkeye gets captured? He isn't in the 'upset' quinjet scene so maybe he is with the twins as a prisoner?

Actual spoiler, but this was revealed by a set report[BLACKOUT]He is in that scene, he is injured[/BLACKOUT]

^^ Yep he's
laying on a medical table getting some injection

More of my ideas: Is it possible that since Hawkeyes mind was taken over in A1 by Loki, he has a way to block Scarlet Witchs powers from affecting him? Like hes immune to her since he was zapped with the scepter and retained some power from it. ??

Last edited:
Actual spoiler, but this was revealed by a set report[BLACKOUT]He is in that scene, he is injured[/BLACKOUT]

Is that the same scene though? They seemed quite jovial in the Empire article,
plus they described the sceptre as being centre stage?
I was wondering if there's a post-Hydra jet scene and a post-twins battle equivalent
they get their butts kicked before the farm scene where Caps vision is discussed

What article is this set report from?

The one mentioning the scepter.

It seems like Hawkeye's role, or one of his roles, within the MCU is to become the guy that helps reform former antagonists/villains into heroes since he's already responsible for making Widow switch sides and it seems like he'll play a big factor in the Twins becoming Allies as well.

The one mentioning the scepter.

The Empire article mentions the sceptre being on display when discussing the Quinjet scene. It specifically mentions a table in the middle of the jet [BLACKOUT] where Hawkeye lies down. [/BLACKOUT] They also mention humour from Thor in this scene. I just don't think this matches the scene we saw in the trailer where Bruce looks devastated, no one is talking and there's no table.

I wonder whats gonna happen to the scepter after The Avengers get it. Will Thor bring it back to Asgard? etc

It seems like Hawkeye's role, or one of his roles, within the MCU is to become the guy that helps reform former antagonists/villains into heroes since he's already responsible for making Widow switch sides and it seems like he'll play a big factor in the Twins becoming Allies as well.
I was just thinking about this yesterday, after reading the recent Renner interview where he's keeping a close, critical eye on the twins. Then I rewatched Avengers last night, and noticed how he was keeping an eye on Selvig in the beginning ("Slevig's clean" he told Fury), and of course, he decided not to kill Black Widow when asked to do so. And thinking back to Thor, he was aiming his arrow at Thor, and tells Coulson he's starting to root for the guy.

Apparently, Hawkeye's keen observation skill includes being an excellent judge of character, which makes him the Avenger's HR recruiter. :funny:

(or would that be SR? - Superhuman Resources?)

Last edited:
tumblr_nkqpk6GA9C1t24i2zo1_400.gif

giphy.gif

I think he said 'without being' but the person who made the gif took out being so it all fit

^^ Oh I was wondering if that was just a mistake by the GIF maker.

I guess in that Quinjet scene with Hawkeye and the rest
THOR raves about how great The Hulk was in the battle. He rants on and slowly kinda realizes everyones not that happy about his bragging or something. Fun stuff

A look at Hawkeye's new bow.
[YT]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_ZTFqfSkUiA[/YT]

A look at Hawkeye's new bow.
[YT]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_ZTFqfSkUiA[/YT]
All you need to put is the vid ID at the end of the URL in between the tags, not the entire URL. So in this case it would be:

[YT]_ZTFqfSkUiA[/YT]

which will give you

;)

Last edited:
The new arrows are awesome! Esp the cluster ones :)

Anyone think that that 'well you amazingly failed' line from Widow should have been Hawkeyes. :shrug:

From the movies you'd think Widow is the sassy sarcastic one, and Hawkeye is by the book humorless spy.

Yeah, I'm a tad bit tired of BW. Hawkeye is the only Avenger that doesn't have any lines in this trailer. This doesn't bode well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"