Age of Ultron "Because boomerangs" the Hawkeye Thread

Yay new Hawkeye costume! New Hot Toys figure! Reminds me of Hansel and Gretel costume.

Hawkeye also wore a jacket that kinda looks like that in Hawkeye issue 3 by Fraction and Aja.

You guys called it, it's just a jacket over his costume.

~

EXCEPT HE STILL HAS A NEW COSTUME! :D

dajo.jpg

and I'm guessing the jacket itself is actually sleeveless. What we're seeing on his arms are form fitting sleeves, which I guess are supposed to not interfere with archery.

1yz1.jpg

It's nice that he has another uniform look, and it looks good.

I still prefer him sleeveless though (what can I say, him, Thor, Cap.... I've got a thing for their arms :oldrazz: :funny:)

If they had him go sleeveless with that long coat then it would be even closer to the 616 costume. I wish they would give him some purple glasses just as a callback to the current Fraction Hawkeye run.

Seeing these pics out of context of what theyre shooting is so weird.

I'm loving Hawkeye's costume update :up:

It's interesting that you see Renner wearing so many variations of his uniform (sleeveless, sleeveless with his jacket, long-sleeves, long-sleeves with his jacket.) Kind of wondering if they're testing which version they like or he changes for story purposes.

It's interesting that you see Renner wearing so many variations of his uniform (sleeveless, sleeveless with his jacket, long-sleeves, long-sleeves with his jacket.) Kind of wondering if they're testing which version they like or he changes for story purposes.

They wouldn't be testing costumes this far into production, lol.

They wouldn't be testing costumes this far into production, lol.
But I can't think of any reason why Renner would have 4 different versions of his uniform for what seems to be the same scene location.

Love the new look(s).

Nothing disappointing from this footage yet. :up:

But I can't think of any reason why Renner would have 4 different versions of his uniform for what seems to be the same scene location.

For all we know, these scenes could take place at different times. They don't shoot everything in order.

Just wish he had the mask. Wolverine won't wear it, Hawkeye may as well...(since they look similiar)

Its locked away along with Thor's helmet.

liking Hawkeye new costume and seeing him sharing scenes with Wanda, he was one of my fave on Avengers, as hard as this could sound to some, lol, but I liked the non superpowered avengers on the movie, so I want to see more of him and Natasha. And Wanda is Wanda, so she's easily my most anticipated of the sequel

10169308_532357930218451_136420010_n.jpg

Looks great.
Eh......no.

Not a fan of the idea of a mask/cowl for Hawkeye

Edit: not to mention it's not real, it's a fan edit created from this photo:
l7qa.jpg

Last edited:
Glad to see Renner after he has been absent in all the Phase 2 movies.
Did they ever provide a reason why he wasn't in any of the other Phase 2 movies? I'm personally surprised he's not in Captain America, seeing as Black Widow is.

At the end of the day its really about the characters, not their powers (or the action sequences) for me. If The Avengers hadnt set up their relationships and had all those great performances/interactions when they werent flying around etc, it wouldnt be as good. Thats what MARVEL CU has done exceptionally well so far, took outlandish characters and made them very relatable and cool so you want to spend time with em, theyre like your friends onscreen. Thats always gonna be better than just presenting "heroes with super abilities" with nothing else going on.

Last edited:
I'm usually not a fan of jackets in superhero costumes. It's a cheap way to do a cape without actually doing a cape. They're doing the same thing to avoid giving Hawkeye his skirt.

I want a skirt. :argh:

I'm usually not a fan of jackets in superhero costumes. It's a cheap way to do a cape without actually doing a cape. They're doing the same thing to avoid giving Hawkeye his skirt.

I want a skirt. :argh:

perhaps he can borrow Thor's :cwink:

Did they ever provide a reason why he wasn't in any of the other Phase 2 movies? I'm personally surprised he's not in Captain America, seeing as Black Widow is.
Whedon or Feige has said the reason will be in AoU.

I am guessing it has to do with him being on a assignment that has to do with the twins or something

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"