The Dark Knight Behind the scenes look @ the dark knight on the today show right now!!!

i gtg to work im runnin late but when i get home if theres nothing up il post sum hd pics and upload sum youtube video!! c yall l8er!!!

batman talking to lucious, with the suit in full view, with green screen rectangles circling them, the neck couldn't be any more different than the muscular panther looking neck, really sleek, harvey dent footage too!

yeah I was so shocked to see this, but as a fan and a member of superherohype, I became mad when they listed some of the cast members. They said, aaron eckhart and showed a full picture of Harvey dent from IBHD website, and when he said Heath Ledger...wait for it...they showed a picture of the conrad veit manip

when going over the cast, Roker says Heath Ledger, and they used that old black and white photo "laughing man" from the 30's. What the hell!

batman talking to lucious, with the suit in full view, with green screen rectangles circling them, the neck couldn't be any more different than the muscular panther looking neck, really sleek, harvey dent footage too!

Batman Forever!:oldrazz:

yeah I was so shocked to see this, but as a fan and a member of superherohype, I became mad when they listed some of the cast members. They said, aaron eckhart and showed a full picture of Harvey dent from IBHD website, and when he said Heath Ledger...wait for it...they showed a picture of the conrad veit manip
Are you ****ing serious?

I still haven't seen it. My local NBC was just showing a local news/weather report. Maybe they'll show the Today portion here in a bit after the commercial. I hope so.

Batman Forever!:oldrazz:

yeah but now since nolan is going for this realism thing they just cut out holes in the batsuit so christian could use his own nipples. he said it was important to the character

And I'm in California. :csad: I have to wait...someone put it in youtube, please!

...Damn, i'm in the UK and haven't a chance of seeing it unless someone sticks it on Youtube!!!

6y3bj38.jpg

Fixed it for ya OG.

I dunno what it is, but outside out of the cowl, I'm not really digging the new look. Could just be the angle, but I hope it's kept in the dark and shadows most of the time.

Someone kill it, and make sure it doesn't go anywhere.

I dunno what it is, but outside out of the cowl, I'm not really digging the new look. Could just be the angle, but I hope it's kept in the dark and shadows most of the time.
Yeah, that suit pic looks a little funky, probably cuz it's too well lit. I'm sure in the dark context of the film it'll show better.

Wow, they got some lazy people working there who just typed "heath ledger joker" into google and grabbed the first pic they saw. Lmao.

I agree. The new suit lost the animal like quality of the BB one which I loved.

ok the symbol is 1 time smaller and mroe dark. its impossible to see teh symbol

i really dont understand why teh background behind the symbol must be SOOOO dark.

I don't like the "oval-type, non-oval" around the Bat emblem on the chest. :down

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vortep88
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"