Behold the male birth control gel

Doesn't prevent STI's or STD's though; that's still going to be a problem.

That sounds like more of a personal problem young man. :o

I'm just gonna get a vasectomy.

tenor.gif

They could invent a male birth control supplement that's 100% effective, has no side effects and comes in the form of a potato chip that tastes like ribeye steak, but men still won't use it "because they can't feel anything then."
I've heard this from several guys and I honestly don't get it. I've never had this issue with condoms.

This gel has the main disadvantage discussed in the article of being impractical to use. It requires the man to thoroughly rub the stuff onto his own shoulders which is not as easy as it sounds, especially for those with shoulder injuries or other physical limitations in that area.

okp66FD.gif

:o

Just saying Brotherman... That sounds like it could easily be interpreted that you strike out more often than not. :cwink:
One would first need to have action in order to become susceptible to an STI or STD, and thus I refer you back to post 9. :hehe:

This gel has the main disadvantage discussed in the article of being impractical to use. It requires the man to thoroughly rub the stuff onto his own shoulders which is not as easy as it sounds, especially for those with shoulder injuries or other physical limitations in that area.

LOL, you have to rube the stuff on your shoulders ? I didn't read the article but I assumed you had to rube it on your thing :)

You would think it would applied there but they specify the shoulders for some reason. I guess maybe surface area but I would assume the chest or stomach would be an easier place to apply it to.

Brings a new meaning to the phrase 'I've put my shoulder out'.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MartyMcFly1985
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"