Ben Affleck as Batman

Suit on the bike is probably stunt-suit with probably added protection and stuff. And then they will
put CGI "makeup" on later to make it match . That is at least my guess.

I love the Nolan movies, but I really also like Ben Affleck as Bruce Wayne/Batman and I am happy he is back at least one more time. I guess the main theory is that he does something heroic in the film and gets kind of erased from the timeline, but I hope they leave it a bit open ended.

Great that Affleck signed on for this. The main reason I have interest in this film.

Last edited:
Same aesthetics, but completely different texture on the material under the armor.

Also looks more like Robert Pattinson's stuntman. This is not to say I think that means anything other than him being good at riding motorcycles while wearing most of a Batsuit.

That's totally a stunt/post-production CGI suit.

Right?

Its weird to me, that they have 3 actors playing Batman at the same time. Okay but I'll still watch.

The Batbike has some kind of folding shields:

E7UQg3FXsAEu-F0

3 totally different iterations. It's like having multiple Batman runs at the same time.

But this suit certainly seems like a stunt suit that'll be enhanced and/or shot in a way that it doesn't truly matter. Could potentially be a night scene as well after post.

Also looks more like Robert Pattinson's stuntman. This is not to say I think that means anything other than him being good at riding motorcycles while wearing most of a Batsuit.
Who I always thought looked more like Affleck than Pattinson, so… it works.

3 totally different iterations. It's like having multiple Batman runs at the same time.

But this suit certainly seems like a stunt suit that'll be enhanced and/or shot in a way that it doesn't truly matter. Could potentially be a night scene as well after post.
Rob's stunt's suit is exactly the same as the suit Rob wears. This is the suit Ben will be wearing in the film.

Rob's stunt's suit is exactly the same as the suit Rob wears. This is the suit Ben will be wearing in the film.
Well I mean, going by Rob, it’ll certainly look better on Affleck, but yeah, it’s not going to be a huge change between stuntman and actor.

Its not confirmed anywhere and it doesn't have to be. Sure, you might be correct, but that still looks like a stunt suit and its nothing new with Bat-films and stunt suits . For example the bat symbol looks like something sprayed on. It would be rather disappointing if it looked like that in the film and they wouldn't cgi it to look different.

Its not confirmed anywhere and it doesn't have to be. Sure, you might be correct, but that still looks like a stunt suit and its nothing new with Bat-films and stunt suits .
Laughable.

Look at Rob's stuntman suit from the graveyard, it's exactly the same as what Rob's wearing.

This will be no different with Ben.

Laughable.

Look at Rob's stuntman suit from the graveyard, it's exactly the same as what Rob's wearing.

This will be no different with Ben.

You are the same guy who previously also were sure that Affleck will only return as Bruce Wayne and there would be no DCEU/Batfleck action in the film. Laughable indeed.

You are the same guy who previously also were sure that Affleck will only return as Bruce Wayne and there would be no DCEU/Batfleck action in the film. Laughable indeed.
HAHAHAHA you really are on something. I never said such a thing.

LOVE the new costume and I can't wait for Ben to wear it!

This isn't The Batman though. I'm not too bothered by it either way. It just looks like a stunt suit more so than any of Rob's did. A cape will be CGI'd onto it so it can go through other touchups here and there as well. If Affleck shows up and wears this exact suit for some scene of dialogue, then that's fine.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"