Ben Affleck as Batman

I don’t know why my first reaction to that was to laugh but…:funny:

Found the ViewerAnon tweets.
Looks like I misremembered. It isn’t within fifteen minutes. More like in the first act.
FBxycHaVkAAGgi1

FBxycHaUYAANrw2

Last edited:
Didn’t he touch up his part of the script and come back because of it? Lol he knows his fate.

Yes. I believe the director, or producer said that Affleck re-wrote or asked stuff to be rewritten as one his conditions to return for the film. Not expecting Affleck to stick around for more films, but I am hoping its better than what those tweets made it sound like.

Viewer Anon's tweets being true wouldn't surprise me
Especially after the Batgirl directors recently confirmed Batman is in the movie but refused to say which version it'll be. We already know J.K. Simmons is in the film, so them acting like Batman's actor is a twist or surprise tells me it's someone who isn't Ben. And given those leaked set pics, it's looking like Keaton's Batman sticks around after the Flash movie.

I mean I think the main theory for most people who have followed this film and the DCEU is that this is the last apperance of Ben Affleck as the character. As much as I would love to see him in some expensive HBO MAX Batman show, I dont think that will happen. I think its going to be Matt Reeves Batman movies, and the Keaton Bruce Wayne in DCEU films. I mean, they must have negotiated some sort of "several apperances" role/deal for Keaton, other vise it would just be dumb to do a one off deal. But its Warners ,and they are not exactly known for doing a really stable job all the time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MartyMcFly1985
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"