BvS Ben Affleck IS Batman - Part 10

Status
Not open for further replies.
more examples ??? anyone ? i mean i just want it to be good so lets see how we get rid of the doubts

scenes where ben is convincing enough that he is about to go apes*** on you

there is always that smirk in his eyes...dont know if the editing is bad...but he doesent convince me that much that he is gonna punch me to a pulp...

yup seen it...
you can tell he is grown as an actor...still to ...oh man cant find the right term

he is not coldblooded enough when it is about to get real

bale on the otherhand has overdone it...just as an example...

Can't find it sorry.

scenes where ben is convincing enough that he is about to go apes*** on you

You and I are looking for the same thing. I also question his Bruce because I've never really seen him play anyone living in true despair...which I think Bats sort of is. I can see his happy-go-lucky Bruce easily, but not the more complex and nuanced Bruce.

yeah he dosent look like he had to goo through tough things in live...is his performance to cynic? for example bale was almost too brooding and ready to explode...keaton was very analytic...imean it all depends of the portrayl they are intentioning this time around so maybe it works just fine

Last edited:
yeah he dosent look like he had to goo through tough things in live...is his performance to cynic? for example bale was almost too brooding and ready to explode...keaton was very analytic...imean it all depends of the portrayl they are intentioning this time around so maybe it works just fine

Keaton's Batman was ahead of the curve, he beat Archer to the black turtleneck by 20 years.

Turtleneck.png

Keaton-Bruce-Wayne-Turtle-Neck.jpg

All this talk about Affleck performances makes me want to watch arguably his best performance and that's in Chasing Amy. :)

Keaton's Batman was ahead of the curve, he beat Archer to the black turtleneck by 20 years.

Turtleneck.png

Keaton-Bruce-Wayne-Turtle-Neck.jpg

Wise...you are very wise and very funny. LOLOLOLOLOLOL

I just can't see it...I really can't, but like I said. I'll give the guy the benefit of the doubt. I just hope Synder doesn't try to put too much on him.

Bruce Wayne looks a lot like Archer in Batman: Arkham City. Thought I'd throw that out there.

:p

wow you made me search for that... cant hold it back...sorry :barf:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kathielee