BvS Ben Affleck IS Batman - - Part 11

Status
Not open for further replies.
He looks pretty good in the pictures. Looks Bruce-ish.

If anything, he may need to cut a little bit. Tbh, I'm not worried, though. As a former wrestler, if he has to, he can cut weight pretty quickly. However, he definitely looks like he has the size!

Please keep teh scruffy! That would make his Batman 60x more badass.

WTF are you guys on, he looks perfectly fine!

I thought he looked a little chubby...I assume he is gaining weight and then putting that weight into muscle

Batfleck.

batfleckchair2.png

I'm sold on him both as Bruce and Bats. I can't wait to be outdone by the costume department.

Not to mention that one eyelash on his left eye...totally longer than his other eyelashes. Batman can't have long eyelashes!

I wonder if they'll hide that mole.

TEH BATMAN DOESN'T HAVE TEH SIDEBURRRRRRNS!!! :argh:

^ I really like the grey and the webbing. I really think that's the way to do it.

Batfleck.

batfleckchair2.png

I'm sold on him both as Bruce and Bats. I can't wait to be outdone by the costume department.

Wow it's like a beautiful amalgamation of Tim Burton and Michael Turner.

Personally Affleck doesn't look like Wayne or Batman at all to me. He looks like Ben Affleck.

I'll judge him on his performance, but based on looks alone I can't see it.

Just try and tell me this doesn't get you at least a bit ready for Batfleck.

badassbatfleck.png
[/IMG]

Batfleck.

batfleckchair2.png

But his mole!!! And his hair! And the fact that he's Ben Affleck!! That doesn't look like Bruce Wayne or Batman to me!!!

:o

Personally Affleck doesn't look like Wayne or Batman at all to me. He looks like Ben Affleck.

I'll judge him on his performance, but based on looks alone I can't see it.

Lol, same here. Look, I'm not hating on the 'fleck, I'm more than willing to give him the benefit of the doubt but...he looks like Ben Affleck, same Ben Affleck I've been watching in the movies for about 20 years now. Him being older and putting on some weight doesn't make me suddenly view him differently. And I like Ben Affleck. I defended him during his Jersey Girl days, so it has nothing to do with not liking the guy. He's just never been someone I thought of as a Batman. He's gonna have to earn that with his performance for me.

I think Team Batfleck is sometimes a little too quick to ridicule of anything less than pure unadulterated optimism.

Last edited:
But his mole!!! And his hair! And the fact that he's Ben Affleck!! That doesn't look like Bruce Wayne or Batman to me!!!

And isn't he married to teh gurl who played Elektra, a Marvel character?? That's just not right! It's like an interpublisher relationship! We need to preserve the purity of our great DC characters!! :o

And isn't he married to teh gurl who played Elektra, a Marvel character?? That's just not right! It's like an interpublisher relationship! We need to preserve the purity of our great DC characters!! :o

And to drive this point home.......BECAUSE HE'S BEN AFFLECK!!!!! Everytime I play any of the three Batman: Arkham games I feel sad because Bruce Wayne/Batman in those games looks like Ben Affleck and that's not Batman to me!! :csad:

But cereal though, dapper as ****.
tumblr_mzbokvfL5Y1qfk5amo1_500.png

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members