BvS Ben Affleck IS Batman - - - Part 15

Status
Not open for further replies.
I dunno, i just think drones are too Iron Man-ish. :/

Sure, but Kingdom Come happened before the Iron Man movies.

Ah, did not know that. Still, i just think it would feel too out of character for Batman using drones or a gigantic mech-suit. I want Batman stopping robbers and rapists and the occasional supervillain of course.

Ah, did not know that. Still, i just think it would feel too out of character for Batman using drones or a gigantic mech-suit. I want Batman stopping robbers and rapists and the occasional supervillain of course.
Yeah i see what you mean. Im more into that too.

I have said it before but I will say it again. Ben Affleck is going to absolutely nail the part of Batman.

I agree, but I would more specifically say, THIS version of Batman......one thing is for sure, he will be intimidating in the suit, much wider and taller than the previous actors that have worn the cowl.

Another quick update from Jalali:

rj1.jpg

Rehan Jalali ‏@SixPackDietPlan 27m
I have a recent pic w/Batman flexing and looking Huge. I wonder if I should post it?! Lol #Batfleck #DarkKnight #BatMuscles

I doubt Ben's gone from what he looked like last month to looking like Kai Greene over here, I'll believe it when I see it.

He'll be fine, I have no reason to worry.............but, can't wait to see what's going on. With Snyder, I don't think we need to be worried about how he'll look as Batman, at least that's what I keep telling myself, LOL...

He'll be fine, I have no reason to worry.............but, can't wait to see what's going on. With Snyder, I don't think we need to be worried about how he'll look as Batman, at least that's what I keep telling myself, LOL...

I heard that Snyder been lifting weights really hard. He's huge now

He keeps updating Affleck's progressing physique, but with no pics and no proof! Why do I get the feeling he's all talk? Give us proof dammit!
Because it is. The guy constantly promotes his book.

And while I think Affleck will look fine in the role, I'm no longer expecting the behemoth that I was hoping for last year.

I'm okay for him not to look like a monster. I think having that small Bruce-Lee quality (blasphemy, I know) would make him look like more of a warrior.

But he'll be at least tall, and I'd love the cape to surround him and make him look bigger, like a frilled lizard does to frighten his prey.

I'm okay for him not to look like a monster. I think having that small Bruce-Lee quality (blasphemy, I know) would make him look like more of a warrior.

But he'll be at least tall, and I'd love the cape to surround him and make him look bigger, like a frilled lizard does to frighten his prey.

I think size is not the issue, but his body fat. Personally, I don't see a reason to worry, but if you were to question anything, it would be how lean he'll end up.

I think Affleck is looking good lately and will look even better in a dark black/gray batsuit.

I think Affleck is looking good lately and will look even better in a dark black/gray batsuit.

Yeah. Now, that Gone Girl is behind him, Affleck seems more focused on the task at hand: getting in shape for BvS. I think he'll surprise a lot of people when all is said and done.

Everyone involved with anything to do with this movie is a troll

So frustrating

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"