BvS Ben Affleck IS Batman - - - - - - - - Part 35

Status
Not open for further replies.
In Frank Miller's TDKR Batman is suffering from a lost sense of purpose to his life. I think that does serve as inspiration for this film. It sounds to me like they will tie that in really strongly to Bruce's debauchery.

In Frank Miller's TDKR Batman is suffering from a lost sense of purpose to his life. I think that does serve as inspiration for this film. It sounds to me like they will tie that in really strongly to Bruce's debauchery.

I guess that it's better than have him be a heavy drinker like Miller's Batman, though I'm still not fan of the idea. We'll see how will it work in the film itself.

I guess that it's better than have him be a heavy drinker like Miller's Batman, though I'm still not fan of the idea. We'll see how will it work in the film itself.

I think if they pull it off it could be pretty strong.

He was talking about mech-suit. I'm surprised that not entire suit is CGI.

Snyder said it was though, no? If it isn't all CG, I can only imagine how annoying it is to wear some of it.

Affleck said just the arms are, which makes sense. The best way to do vfx is to properly mix it with practical instead of going full digital, at least when you can help it.

IMO of course.

Affleck said just the arms are, which makes sense. The best way to do vfx is to properly mix it with practical instead of going full digital, at least when you can help it.

IMO of course.

Yeah, that's absolutely the right way to do it.

I think if they pull it off it could be pretty strong.

I guess it could. I'd rather not have them go there at all, but we'll see... it might work well with this particular Batman's characterization.

Snyder said it was though, no? If it isn't all CG, I can only imagine how annoying it is to wear some of it.

I think he did. Perhaps it was all CGI for some scenes and partially CGI in others...

I would think the scenes of Batfleck running and jumping in full armor are CG, but close ups where he's pummelling Superman involve a real suit.

Yeah I thought we was talking about the Mech suit arms too. I hope he is anyway

A lil comparison. The only big difference is the shoulder size.
ruld3M2.jpg

ben-affleck-buff-movie-role-los-angeles-pcn-13__oPt.jpg

A lil comparison. The only big difference is the shoulder size.
ruld3M2.jpg

ben-affleck-buff-movie-role-los-angeles-pcn-13__oPt.jpg

The first pic :hmr: I really don't understand why some people are hating this suit, it's f***ing beautiful! This is THE BATMAN straight from the comics.

They don't know Batman from Adam. Levine.

The first pic :hmr: I really don't understand why some people are hating this suit, it's f***ing beautiful! This is THE BATMAN straight from the comics.
Few are hating on the suit afaik.

I'm pretty sure if you don't like the suit, you're in the minority.

It's funny, that shot if my favorite of the Batsuit. The color of the grey is perfect there for me.

Yeah, it's the best, most comic accurate batsuit we've ever gotten.

I don't know about you, but when I start look at comic art of Batman, I see Ben Affleck :yay:

It's funny, that shot if my favorite of the Batsuit. The color of the grey is perfect there for me.

Yeah, that's definitely one of the more flattering shots of the suit from the trailer. I'll try to brighten up the image and post it here in a few.

You can't have BOTH of them, Sawyer. :p

It really is, I do wish the shot didn't have that slight blue hue to it though. I prefer this.
CWk6dqTUkAET-SX.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
monke77
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"