Ben Affleck IS Bruce Wayne/Batman - Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh, Bruce. Sweet, naive Bruce. :o

DCEU news, especially on the negative side, will always get attention.

Last edited:
https://twitter.com/BenAffleck/status/834947284672655361

Ben Affleck
@BenAffleck

Welcome to the Batcave, @MattReevesLA

giphy.gif

I'm so happy that Batfleck is happy. I really, really love him as Batman and I hope he does plenty more of these DCEU movies after the JL & the Bat solo.

I've never seen any of Reeves's movies but since everyone seems very happy and content with his selection as the Bat solo director, he gets :up: :up: from me.

Geoff Johns retweeted Ben's tweet to Reeves and said something along the lines of "I second that!" so there seems to be excitement on The Batman front. GOOD,GOOD..

Justin Kroll
‏@krolljvar
For all you with these crazy Affleck theories, just stop it. He's in it and I have a good feeling he'll let you know he's in it shortly.

Kroll has been the real MVP throughout all of this.

Wat?? Didn't he already tweet to welcome Reeves on board the Bat solo. Do we really need more confirmation??

I seriously hope WB or Affleck does nothing to explicitly spell out that AFFLECK IS STARRING IN THE BATMAN MOVIE. If folks don't get it now, they'll never get it or they don't wanna get it. Let the haters do their stuff. The clickbait's are not gonna stop anyway, so why bother.

They won't stop until the trailer is out for the movie.

Nope. Then they'll really be screaming about it being Affleck's last film :loco:

The idea that Ben will leave the role isn't that far fetched. He's not in this forever obviously. Are Campea and Frostry on about him leaving the role after the solo film or actually not starting in it? If they're saying that Ben might not star in the Batman solo, that would genuinely surprise me and would be a huge disappointment after him stepping down as director. However if he decides to step down after it, it really doesn't bother me and should not really cause all of this hub bub.

With that scenario in mind and the Nightwing movie news we got (not so hot on the director), I was initially thinking that that was a hint that Nightwing may take over as Batman after Ben leaves but I feel like introducing Nightwing to the universe just to get him to fill in for another character we've already seen would be a disservice to him what with how popular he is next to Batman.

My man Matt. Started from Cloverfield and now he's directing the Bat. :woot:

My man Matt. Started from Cloverfield and now he's directing the Bat. :woot:

Started from the bottom now we're here
Started from the bottom now my whole Bat team here
Started from the bottom now the whole team here, Reeves
Started from the bottom now the whole team here, Johns

Bald Collider crew can kiss our asses, now we're here.

im really pumped for this movie. they got a great team put together. Affleck, Johns, Terrio as writers, Matt Reeves as director.

Just want to say I agree with Jerkecy and Boom on the JL thread regarding Affleck and collider, and since even Jett is hoping Ben stays, Campea and Frosty are having an "all in" no way back approach right now which is, rather brave. Things can change in Hollywood and now it has become a reputation game for them rather than observing the facts.

Someone said Hughes was quiet, He basically said he'd enjoy the Reeves news than going into the Affleck situation today, which means he possibly hears same things to Campea etc, but you see, he is not going out of his way to fight fans like the other two.

Regarding Nightwing, he sounds like a rich character and sex symbol, and he is the getaway drug (heh) to Titans, and connects to Bat, GCS (Batgirl?), Titans <Flash and Cyborg for DCEU likely) so I doubt he will take over Bat, I doubt Reeves wants to not direct Bruce

I'm just glad Nightwing exist in this universe which confirms Jason was the dead Robin

Even better...they think he's dead and I'm now more interested than ever on how they "bring him back"

I wouldn't necessarily mind if they started him off in the universe as Agent 37 and takes up the Nightwing mantle again with all the crazy stuff going on since supes showed up. It might need some explaining but I think it could work.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MartyMcFly1985
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"