Justice League Ben Affleck IS Bruce Wayne/Batman - Part 5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Isn't this the guy who said that Jamie Alexander is Wonder Woman? Unless it's official, I wouldn't pay much attention to this.

It's not a done deal yet, that said. But i would welcome him :)

He said the same about that Thor actress, yeah sure.

Beside that Jake GyLlenHaal

sufp8flg1yrx.jpg

It's destiny.

How anyone can look at that face and think “THAT’S Bruce Wayne/Batman!” just boggles my mind.:oldrazz:

After I saw him in Bubble Boy, I knew he was destined to be the Dark Knight.

Isn't this the guy who said that Jamie Alexander is Wonder Woman? Unless it's official, I wouldn't pay much attention to this.

If I remember correctly, he said she was in talks for WW. Jamie Alexander confirmed she was in talks for that role.

tumblr_oet5deLZZ41vzj68so1_500.gif

Honestly, throw a bit more muscle on him and I think he's got a great look for it. His talent speaks for itself. I'd be down for it in a heartbeat.

Make no mistake, I’m not doubting his talent. His face just doesn’t scream Bruce Wayne to me. Hal Jordan, yeah I could see that.

I have absolutely zero doubt JG could do the role(s), all three of them, but I would rather Ben stayed.

Has anyone looked at Keaton and immediately thought Bruce Wayne?

Indeed.

But he had the right vibe.

And Jake could have it, i think. It could be something special.

Gyllenhaal is so gifted he could credibly play Batman and Joker in the same picture if he wanted to.

Make no mistake, I’m not doubting his talent. His face just doesn’t scream Bruce Wayne to me.
Not in the conventional comic-book sense, no. But he can easily pass as a billionaire playboy, which is really all you need to pass a Bruce Wayne.

The thing is, IF he accept the role, we know that it will be a controversial choice. At least... until people see him in the role, like often.

But there will always people that dislike or like a choice, whatever happen.

Not in the conventional comic-book sense, no. But he can easily pass as a billionaire playboy, which is really all you need to pass a Bruce Wayne.

Yep. Ask ladys

You know Matt will give us a more layered Bruce Wayne than just that. You dont get an actor of his caliber to do generic.

Campea is full of S&^!.

He's not. I heard the same story myself a week ago, spotted someone else on Reddit indicating they'd heard the same story earlier today and a reporter for Screenrant also saying the same thing.

Word on the street is that Matt Reeves wants Jake Gyllenhaal for Batman. Might not happen, but that's the guy he wants.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"