Justice League Ben Affleck IS Bruce Wayne/Batman - Part 6

I honestly don't see why they are continuing, it was amazing (to some) for it's time, but that was then - i don't think he is a bad actor at all, not great, but as Bruce, just fine.

I wonder what Ben has on his slate for the next year.

Unless they have like VR Avatar 2 I don't see the point or the purpose of the sequel....

apparently you get sprayed with water in 4D/D-box Aquaman showings so they need something more...real?

I still want muh Gyllenhaal tho...is he 100% out?

Just weird they want to go younger then they pass up Jake wo can look 30 with a shave.

Bat or GL, Gyllenhaal's legacy in DC must live on

Hopefully Aquaman can persuade him to sign up for something bigger than a Spidey villain...

A7o81mY.jpg

giphy.gif

His scenes is SS were very well done.
The shot of him carrying Harley has a bit of a Schumacher visual to it.
Yea, it really has, fitted the SS feeling so well. I loved Schumacher's B&R visuals, the unapologetically over-stylized comic-book-y gothic pseudo-classical art deco neon fetish fever dream. :ilv: :grin:

My choice for old Bruce in a Batman Beyond. Yes, over Keaton. Keaton's Batman just seems too much of a creep for me to buy as a mentor for a new Batman. Eh.

as crappy as B&R was, clooney makes a good bruce wayne. and could be even better as an old bruce. clooney's got that air about him. the old rich bachelor dood. its like he's like that in real life!

Bald Reeves is an insane talent, of course, but he still has massive shoes to fill in terms of iconography. I still think about Snyder shots. Panels come to life fam.

I think we'll get a few close up shots of the character's face filling up the screen and focus on their emotions/expressions

minor spoiler for War of Apes, BTS footage

imagine watching the bottom scene in the cinema screen. The digital work is amazing.

and we might get a few weird moments like this

11505501772.jpg

Flashback of little Barbara Gordon on Batman's back or something, lol.

At least he'll bring great moments with Michael Giachino in charge, instead of snobby Elfman

as crappy as B&R was, clooney makes a good bruce wayne. and could be even better as an old bruce. clooney's got that air about him. the old rich bachelor dood. its like he's like that in real life!
Batman Beyond with Clooney as Older Bruce Wayne/Batman would be dream come true, make it as an else-worlds stand alone movie.

Early concept art for JL

26224949_168821477224790_8662602797243432960_n.jpg
DAT suit!!! Damn man! I remember before JL came out, there were rumors of other alternative suits for Batman and Flash, and I remember the picture of Cavill in his Superman suit with 2 kids and cut outs of the rest of the league, which showed Flash with a slightly different suit than the final product and this image of Batman; at the time I thought they'd be their final looks at the end of the movie, but as it turns out it was only concept.

Still love it tho.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MartyMcFly1985
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"