Justice League Ben Affleck IS Bruce Wayne/Batman - Part 6

ERudtAPWkAACWoJ

yup thats a Batman.

The events that happened one after the other robbed us of Ben Affleck's solo Batman movie, sometimes stars don't align (dramatic explanation) or probabilities are not favorable (if we want to speak in technical terms.)

His divorce, the Rehab, JL debacle and this movie's reception made him lose passion for directing Batman. Live By Night, budget $65 mil, Total B.O. collection: $ 22 mil. When you are Oscar winning director, facing both Critical and Commercial failure at the time your life is going through a rough period can be detrimental.

434gh.jpg

rtL.jpg

Last edited:
Some people over at Pattinson is Batman threads are saying that Affleck didn't train enough for the role and that he looked chubby and blocky.

Robert Pattinson IS The Batman

Affleck was not chubby at the time of shooting of BvS, and he looks toned enough, look at the pics from early 2016.The argument that Affleck didn't train enough for the role is BS though.

Ben-Affleck-Out-LA-April-2016.jpg

Some more pics show that Affleck was in good enough shape for the role, the suit was heavily padded though, which made him look bulky and blocky, but he was not chubby or fat.

If anyone thinks this is too big (I would argue that it's perfect shape for Batman in his mid 40's), then they have different expectations.. of a lean and thin Batman, which is OK for Batman in Year One or Year two.
6c89cbf00bcaf4963c814e9995e4e6a6.jpg

ben-affleck-vest-850x1300.jpg

Last edited:
I am beginning to see that most fans are just band-wagoners, in addition to that, they have a tendency to support new and shiny reboots and criticize old versions of movie, same for the old cast.

Some people over at Pattinson is Batman threads are saying that Affleck didn't train enough for the role and that he looked chubby and blocky.

Robert Pattinson IS The Batman

Affleck was not chubby at the time of shooting of BvS, and he looks toned enough, look at the pics from early 2016.The argument that Affleck didn't train enough for the role is BS though.

Some more pics show that Affleck was in good enough shape for the role, the suit was heavily padded though, which made him look bulky and blocky, but he was not chubby or fat.

If anyone thinks this is too big (I would argue that it's perfect shape for Batman in his mid 40's), then they have different expectations.. of a lean and thin Batman, which is OK for Batman in Year One or Year two.
6c89cbf00bcaf4963c814e9995e4e6a6.jpg

ben-affleck-vest-850x1300.jpg

So fans being fans? Fans are the most irrational people on the planet. They like to hate what they truly initially love. This is a universal mindset, not just comic book characters.

For every Batfleck fan, there will be a BatPat hater. For every BatPat fan, there will be a Batfleck hater. It's the nature of an exhausting business.

Ben is the most comic book accurate Batman physically in the history of live action medium, period,

My wife still can't get into RP's jaw and the Batmobil. She likes Bale the best. I mean mainstream hype scale wise Joker vs Bat from Todd will probably trump Reeves when that announcement is made. RP has to rely on critics and wom to turn it around big time, most people I talk to just laughs at him as the twighlight dude

Last edited:
RP has a major disadvantage in the form of worst cowl design ever, I dunno what Matt Reeves was thinking.

He is going to outdo the bald Nolan with realism, but hopefully they are good flicks. I'm still waiting for a legit director to embrace the entire character and mythos, bat family, Robins etc, the more out there type villains. One day.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"