Justice League Ben Affleck IS Bruce Wayne/Batman - Part 6

I love these types of ideas as a small screen opportunity for HBO Max. We could have a big-screen version of Batman, Superman etc., and these one-shot stories with different actors in every interpretation on the small screen.
That’s been my dream project for a while. Actually pitched it as an anthology series in one of my college classes. landed me an A+ too! Thanks Batman!

I want Affleck back . Pattinson's a wuss and he doesn't want to be a part of the Justice League roster. BRING BACK BATFLECK

Battle Royale:

Adam West-Bat
Keaton-Bat
Bale-Man
Batfleck
BATinson

Who wins? (will have to use our imagination with Battinson at this point in time)

I'm not saying it will happen but why do people not seem to realise that people can change their minds?

You have no idea how often I ask myself the same question. Oh no, since it’s on the internet it must be set in stone. No, no, he said/she said this therefor it will be definitive.

The amount of times I want to smack my forehead when I read the stuff people use as logic for their arguments, oh boy!

After what happened on getting this deal done. I won't be surprised if Batfleck comes back to properly finish off his arc. To see Cavill set up his next Supes flick or possibly Shazam/BlackAdam/Supergirl storylines. I don't count out anything.

source.gif

After what happened on getting this deal done. I won't be surprised if Batfleck comes back to properly finish off his arc. To see Cavill set up his next Supes flick or possibly Shazam/BlackAdam/Supergirl storylines. I don't count out anything.

source.gif

Exactly. This whole thing just proves none of us know anything. Reminds of the early CBM days where you just had to wait and see. Beautiful thing, for better or worse.

Zack Snyder hasn't been super vocal about his unhappiness making DC films and how bad they were for his mental and physical health.

Ben has stated multiple times how much he loved working with Snyder.
Yes. Also that it was an ultimately miserable experience overall and he has no interest in making those kinds of movies anymore. I bet if Snyder asked him back for a cameo he'd totally do it but that's very different from actually full on coming back.

Yeah, Affleck is pretty much done with the role. I could see him maybe coming back for reshoots just to help Snyder out, but other than that, he's moved on.

The whole idea that it was just the JL reshoots and the studio mistreating Snyder is also an over simplification. No matter how much he believed in it we all know Ben was burned by the negative reception to BvS. Dude cares deeply about his career and his image.

This is great for everyone else in Snyder's cast, it really is, not sure why people are fixating so much on Ben.

Most of us are just saying we’ll wait and see, not that Ben is for sure coming back.

He’s the biggest star in the cast who had the most high profile role and is also the only one who willingly stepped away. So it shouldn’t come as any shock that people are focused on him in his own thread.

How awesome would it have been to see the emotionality and depth of the scene where Batman sacrifices himself to save Lois from Darkseid’s omega beams and see how Superman reacts to this all. I am presuming this would have happened in either JL2 or JL3? Affleck would have absolutely crushed that scene. It would have been such a great thing to see

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MartyMcFly1985
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"