Justice League Ben Affleck IS Bruce Wayne/Batman - Part 6

Forgoing the Batman & Robin suit just to get the point across that you severely dislike the BvS suit? :o

Yeah as others have said it wouldn't have been his first kill, but it would have been his first murder. If someone's shooting at you and you kill them it's not technically murder.

Some major league hair-splitting. It's not like Batman needed to kill them to incapacitate them.

The schmucks during the Batmobile chase.

Also, Superman didn't kill the warlord at the beginning. Seriously, he didn't!

The Batmobile chase, most of them weren't killed. If you watch it, some of those cars were empty or you still see the mercs alive. A few were clearly killed. But they were mercs who were also shooting back. There is a difference between fighting back and pre-meditated murder. That isn't semantics or some fine-haired distinction.

The Batmobile chase, most of them weren't killed. If you watch it, some of those cars were empty or you still see the mercs alive. A few were clearly killed. But they were mercs who were also shooting back. There is a difference between fighting back and pre-meditated murder. That isn't semantics or some fine-haired distinction.

If that's what you saw. That is not what I saw.

If that's what you saw. That is not what I saw.

It's what's literally there. You can go through the scene and see who died and who didn't. But once they start shooting back with high tech weapons, should Batman do nothing? As far as he was concerned, he was getting the weapon that he thought could protect the world (admittedly from his distorted view).

It's what's literally there. You can go through the scene and see who died and who didn't. But once they start shooting back with high tech weapons, should Batman do nothing? As far as he was concerned, he was getting the weapon that he thought could protect the world (admittedly from his distorted view).

You are talking about a fictional movie. As Batman, they could've come up with any millions of ways to incapacitate the vehicles without killing everyone. In Arkham Knight you are knocking them out with rubber bullets or non-lethal weapons, or they get knocked out with tasers.

You are talking about a fictional movie. As Batman, they could've come up with any millions of ways to incapacitate the vehicles without killing everyone. In Arkham Knight you are knocking them out with rubber bullets or non-lethal weapons, or they get knocked out with tasers.

Yes, fictional. And that's the direction they went in this movie (it's not like Batman hasn't taken lives in previous movie). But sticking with the point, it's not semantics to say what he planned to do with Superman was different than what he did with the mercs (which is what started this conversation).

Yes, fictional. And that's the direction they went in this movie (it's not like Batman hasn't taken lives in previous movie). But sticking with the point, it's not semantics to say what he planned to do with Superman was different than what he did with the mercs (which is what started this conversation).

It's OK because he said Martha.

I just laugh when people get upset about Affleck's Batman but always forget Keaton's Batman killed multiple people in all of his movies and for no reason. Bale's Batman killed someone in all of his movies and so did Val. The only Batmen that were saints were West and Clooney.

I just laugh when people get upset about Affleck's Batman but always forget Keaton's Batman killed multiple people in all of his movies and for no reason. Bale's Batman killed someone in all of his movies and so did Val. The only Batmen that were saints were West and Clooney.

I don't forget. I didn't like that either.

naw, he just disoriented him by throwing coins lol
which made him fall sure but just saying.
You remind me of that scene in Collateral.

ezgif-7-c8151e9dfb29.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vortep88
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"