Ben Affleck IS Bruce Wayne/Batman.

That's not leaked concept art; it's just a fan made drawing of Affleck in a slightly modified version of the Nolan-universe Batman costume designed by Lindy Hemming.

Expect something completely new and different for the MOS sequel. Snyder has his own people -- his own costume designers. He won't be recycling concepts and ideas from previous films.

I think ArmsHeldOut is completely right. It's very good fan art (I like the way Affleck looks in the Batsuit in this drawing) but too much like TDK suit to be real.

Here to comment after seeing the movie. Just wanted to say, Affleck's Batman portrayal is probably the best thing about BVS. He nails it, his Batman is brutal, dark, and full of rage. This guy is Batman, he uses his playboy persona as the mask, he didn't go into retirement after some bad stuff happened to him, he just got harder against crime. The fight scenes are incredible, and I liked that fight from the final trailer better than anything previously seen before in any Batman movie. There's even a beautifully done tracking shot that had me grinning. I was a believer before, and my faith has been vindicated. He's ripped straight from the comics except for

Batman is 100% ok with killing people

I hope to hear more opinions as time passes

Watched an advanced screening at work last night and honestly I will say that Ben Affleck his performance as Bruce Wayne/Batman he nailed it probably on record with Keaton, Kilmer and Bale as far as being one of the great Batmans probably being the best one yet I don't count Clooney because his Batman sucked

Apparently everyone wants Affleck gone as Batman but I thought that he actually was a great Batman he played it to a tee in terms of playing the tortured, brooding hero with a mysterious, dark side but also Affleck is one of the greatest actors of his generation too so I don't understand why he is getting so much grief as Batman

Apparently everyone wants Affleck gone as Batman but I thought that he actually was a great Batman he played it to a tee in terms of playing the tortured, brooding hero with a mysterious, dark side but also Affleck is one of the greatest actors of his generation too so I don't understand why he is getting so much grief as Batman

Affleck himself was great - he looks exactly right for the part (which is why people who saw the film still like him)...

his CHARACTER (not Affleck's fault, per se, although I think he should have been smart enough to change this) however was an absolute crime against Batman. Serial killer, undisciplined thinker, etc. He is routinely outsmarted by 1-3 human characters, and all of the superhuman characters.

For me, Batman is not a surface-level only character. And while they got the surface 89% right, they got the interior-level 89% wrong. Not a good enough balance for me, when they could have tweaked things only just a bit to get this Batman to be 100% on both fronts.

Either way Affleck at least acting-wise as Batman he is far more superior than that of Bale

Either way Affleck at least acting-wise as Batman he is far more superior than that of Bale

Let's not get carried away here. I'd say 3rd best since I'll always have a soft spot for Keaton.

Affect isn't the Batman we want but he's the one we deserve.

Let's not get carried away here. I'd say 3rd best since I'll always have a soft spot for Keaton.

Affect isn't the Batman we want but he's the one we deserve.

Amen to that.

BatFleck is the closest thing to a Batman exterior that we've gotten, but he's basically Donald Trump on the inside. "I'm very, very smart." - BatFleck, "Suuuure thing boss, but about that..." - IronAlfred, "Actually, Bruce..." - Lex, Wonder Woman & Superman

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"