Benjamin Wallfisch to Score THE FLASH

I think he will quote Elfman’s Batman theme whenever Keaton is on screen.

I think Wallfisch is a good guy to continue that Elfman/Batman sound. There are a few tracks from the IT score that give me a real Elfman vibe.

Watch us get that Hulk/Flash music again.

Has worked w/ the Muschiettis (It) and DC (Shazam) so dude knows what he’s doin. ⚡️

Tucked away in the article about Miller's meeting with WBD during the "funeral" screenings of Batgirl is that Wallfisch starts recording the score at Abbey Road Studios next week. It's a good indication of how close the movie is to completion.

Four months pre-release, what are the chances we hear any of Wallfisch’s score in the trailer?

Drop that full Batman theme, Watertower!!!

My hype levels are off the charts. I’m enough of a Wallfisch fan that I might just buy the whole score on day one. At the very least, I’m snatching up his rendition of the Batman theme.

I know the social media reactions are going live tonight after the movie premieres for the exhibitors, but I’m so curious as to how the final score is.

Especially if Wallfisch revisits other iconic themes, not just Elfman’s Batman one.

I know the social media reactions are going live tonight after the movie premieres for the exhibitors, but I’m so curious as to how the final score is.

Especially if Wallfisch revisits other iconic themes, not just Elfman’s Batman one.

Considering Benjamin Wallfisch’s working relationship with Hans Zimmer, and characters, situations and imagery from Man of Steel showing up, I guarantee you that score is definitely going to get a bunch of representation on this film’s soundtrack.

Considering Benjamin Wallfisch’s working relationship with Hans Zimmer, and characters, situations and imagery from Man of Steel showing up, I guarantee you that score is definitely going to get a bunch of representation on this film’s soundtrack.

Wallfisch used Williams’ Superman theme for that scene in Shazam… not Zimmer’s motif. Balfe also quoted Williams’ theme in Black Adam.

He might quote the action music material from MOS, IDK.

I'm really impressed with Wallfisch's score so far. He and Muschietti have really embraced musical storytelling -- the way it used to be -- in that first clip of the movie. Like with the first two tracks from the score, serious vintage Elfman/Shirley Walker vibes here. He plays around with Elfman's chord progressions but changes the orchestration... just refreshing!

Excited to hear the full score and see it in the movie.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"