Deadpool Best 1 vs 1 fight scene in Deadpool

AVEITWITHJAMON

Badass Cloud
Reaction score
This will actually be an interesting poll, as I can see a couple of the fights being fan favourites. On my 2nd viewing I really appreciated the lab fight between WW and Ajax more. But I liked them all really, with Colossus being involved in 2 of my favourites as well. So vote away people, let's see what everyone else thinks.

Deadpool vs Colossus. Made me laugh so much.

Loved them all but had to go for Colossus vs Angel Dust, it was so satisfying seeing him fighting another strong mutant for once.

The Deadpool versus Colossus fight, was when this film was at its finest firing on all cylinders. The whole scene on the freeway from when Colossus turns up to when DP cuts his hand off will be one of my highlights of this year for sure and I can say that with confidence considering we have a long way to go this year.

I really did like the lab fight with the fire behind them, it looked like a comic book movie fight from the page and the final fights were both satisfying too, the Colossus fight though was just perfection though.

I really found the lab fight more enjoyable on 2nd viewing, it's one of, if not the only moment Wade is serious and quiet in the movie, that showed how pissed off he was and how high the stakes were.

Entertainment: Deadpool Vs. Colossus

Serious: Angel Dust Vs. Colossus

The Deadpool versus Colossus fight, was when this film was at its finest firing on all cylinders. The whole scene on the freeway from when Colossus turns up to when DP cuts his hand off will be one of my highlights of this year for sure and I can say that with confidence considering we have a long way to go this year.

I really did like the lab fight with the fire behind them, it looked like a comic book movie fight from the page and the final fights were both satisfying too, the Colossus fight though was just perfection though.

YESSSS, Deadpool vs Colossus was such a Deadpool moment lol. My favorite scene hands down.

I was gonna say DP vs Colossus but I think i'm gonna go with the lab fight. That scene was so fricking intense!

I was gonna say DP vs Colossus but I think i'm gonna go with the lab fight. That scene was so fricking intense!

I loved the lab fight so much more in my second viewing. As I said above its he only time in the movie Wade is serious and not talking, he just wants to kill Ajax, it's tense as hell.

So hard to pick....especially with the lab fight in the mix for the aforementioned reasons. But I'm really torn between DP v Colossus because of how hilarious it turned out & Colossus v Angel Dust because of how great it was to see Colossus finally go against someone who was on equal footing.

Gotta be Deadpool vs Colossus. Though it's not so much a fight as it is self-harm

Deadpool vs Colossus. I have seen the film four times and that sequence has me doubled over each time. Just love it. It's so freaking hilarious when he reaches behind him feeling Colossus and says, "Father?"

I have to say after a 3rdviewing this is a much harder choice. I have made my vote already but I literally love all of the fights in the movie.

Its a really tough call, but I'd say Deadpool vs Colossus. Partly for being hilarious, partly for being the first continuous non-mook fight, and partly for that it can only be called a "fight" *veeery* loosely. After three movies of poor Piotr getting no respect, it was the first sign that this movie would be a breath of fresh air.

I have said this before, but the more I watch the movie the more I feel the lab fight, and Ajax as a villain for that matter, are under rated. This is one of the few times in the movie DP is super serious, he just wants to kill Ajax by beating him to a bloody pulp, he literally has nothing else on his mind at that point.

Vanessa vs Wade.
That scene near the end of the film.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vortep88
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"