Best comic adaption movie score

echostation said:
uh you forgot the masterful FLASH theme... that beats the living hell out of spidey, Daredevil, Punisher, Sin City, Hellboy and Michael Kamen's guitared score for X-men
unless you're thinking to the tv movie pilot for the series it would'nt count since this thread;s about MOVIE scores

Danny Elfman's score for Spider-man :up:

the theme used in the TV series is the same used in the movie pilot

i know but maybe this thead was ment to only be about THEATRICAL MOVIE SCORES

I loved the music for the first X-Men film. Even though they should have bought in the 90s animated series theme, just for a laugh!

The Sage said:
It's between Superman and Batman. John Williams' score was magical, heroic and epic. Danny Elfman's was dark, tragic, and poetic.

I agree completely. Both my favorite composers.

There are lots of great scores up there, but let's be honest...the Superman score has become part of the public conscious much like the Star Wars score.

oregondude said:
Superman has more of a way of giving you goose bumps when thinking about seeing the movie as a kid and what it did for you.

I see I'm not the only one

oregondude said:
Superman has more of a way of giving you goose bumps when thinking about seeing the movie as a kid and what it did for you.

oregondude said:

It posted THREE TIMES??!!!

XwolverineX said:
Only I liked Blade.. :(:O
I don't even know who composed the Blade score. When I think of Blade, I think of the song "Confusion"; which plays when Traci Lords & her intended victim enter the club.

I wanted to vote Superman and Conan but could only pick one so I went with Superman

Tony_Montana said:
I wanted to vote Superman and Conan but could only pick one so I went with Superman

Agreed, the Conan score is epic but the Superman score just makes you feel good.

Yea I agree with you but I wish I could have picked 2 because Conan with only 1 vote is unfair it is so much better then X-Men, Blade, Spider-Man, only other movie theme I would put above it was Batman 89 and really I wouldnt put it above it but say their a tie

yeah, the Conan score isn't getting the respect it deserves.

Sin City for sure.

Punisher had pretty damn good opening credits cue.

That Superman theme got me pumped as a kid. I had the soundtrack album.

Does anyone remember a sung version of "Can You Read My Mind"?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"