Best excuses to call out of work with?

"Last night, my family was killed by a rival ninja clan. I must avenge them. I'll be a little late tomorrow, too."

I got pissed out of my head last night and ended up sleeping with an albino midget hooker.

It's easy to say you're not feeling well over the phone. It's another to explain to your co-workers what happened when you get back, especially the ones who have a strong work ethic and expect the same from you.

I rotate my excuses: between g-i issues, back problems, and migraine.

I try not to call in sick (if I'm not) when others at work are going to have to work more to cover for me.

Once called in sick claiming alcohol poisoning... I was actually hungover.

"Last night, my family was killed by a rival ninja clan. I must avenge them. I'll be a little late tomorrow, too."

Then I call in to your work tomorrow and pretend to be the leader of a rival ninja clan looking for you

I just go to work. Sick Days are for the weak.

Dude Wiseman. I seriously do plan on calling in on Friday of this week. If you'd like I'll PM you my bosses number.

Dude Wiseman. I seriously do plan on calling in on Friday of this week. If you'd like I'll PM you my bosses number.

You plan your days to call in 5 days in advance? I like your style

Drakon, are you slowly becoming a T-800?

Best excuse? Tell them you accidently watched both Fantastic Four movies. They'll feel sorry for you.

I rarely call off work. I did earlier in February because of a bad leg and had the stomach flu.

"I just went back in time in a delorin and had to find a way to fix the car and also reunite my parents at a dance since my mom fell in love with me and not my dad and only them kissing would make sure i was not whipped from history. It worked and I found a way back to find info i gave Doc saved his life from terrorist mad cause he stole platonium from them"

Hi, boss, you know that thing we did last night? Well, you managed to get me sooo tired, I just don't think I could handle you today. Mark me out sick, would you? Thanks, you're such a honey.

"I'm sorry I won't be able to make it in today. I got bang on the jack and jills last night and was having sex with a 57 year old prostitute named Bertha till 6 o'clock this morning"

^^ and your Fired!
lol

Drakon, *reprogram him* Im John Connor! Do you Compute!?

When I am truly sick, I call my secretary to say I am not coming in. With technology nowadays, I can follow my emails from home.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"