The Dark Knight Rises Best fight scene in the trilogy

BlackFox

Class of 97
Reaction score
Now we all know that Nolan cant direct a proper fight scene...........well according to some anyway:whatever:

But whether you agree with this sentiment or not which fight scene for you stood out as the best depiction of pugilism in the trilogy of Sir Christopher of Nolanville!!:yay:

(Shootouts do not count, so vote for one of the many below or simply list that which has been missed by my good self!!)

BIFF, KERPOW, BOSH, POW, KERSPLAT!!!

Bane V Batman Round 1 is the clear winner, with the first to 100 votes, the people have spoken and it appears this is the fight that stands out above all others in the trilogy

Last edited:
Bane vs batman 1 is the one i'll never forget. Lot more one sided than the second but the most tension filled and dramatic, and had the best dialogue.

I love me some Nolan fight scenes!

Anyways, my top five would be:

1) Batman Vs Bane part I
2) Batman Vs Bane part II
3) Batman Vs Maroni's men in the nightclub
4) Batman Vs Crane and his men in Arkham
5) Batman's first appearance during the docks scene

Batman vs the SWAT Team in TDK.

That's another good one. I loved how Batman methodically tied some of the SWAT team members together. Very good tactical showing from Bale-Bats.

Another good mention is the brief sequence when he first appeared in TDK. The way he took out the first thug, taking out certain portions of his body, then ramming him against the railing. I was like this :wow: when I first saw that in theaters.

^ Yup....I just wish he showed more tactic in fighting Bane at the end, lol

The first Batman vs Bane fight is by far the best.

The second is either Batman vs the Swat team or his battle in Arkham.

^ Yup....I just wish he showed more tactic in fighting Bane at the end, lol

lol, yeah.

Still, the end of the second fight with Bane was the **** though. Once Bane's mask was messed up, Batman starting bobbing and weaving, and counter attacking Bane like a champ.

Wow I've only just got the poll up and 6 replys already, these boards move fast!!

If we're counting the interrogation scene as a fight that's my favorite.

You actually put Alfred vs doorman as an option?

LMAO. That's awesome! Props to Micheal Caine!

You actually put Alfred vs doorman as an option?

LMAO. That's awesome! Props to Micheal Caine!

"I just hope he's not a member of the fire brigade" :woot:

Had to be put on there!!

"I just hope he's not a member of the fire brigade" :woot:

Had to be put on there!!

I'm glad you did.

You should have put Bruce vs that bloody log.

The log had him on the ropes for awhile, but Bruce, like the champion that he is; found a way to win.:cwink:

Bane vs Batman round 1, hands down. It encompasses everything I've enjoyed about Nolan's trilogy, (dialogue, cinematography, editing, music/lack-there-of) as well as having awesome little nods to the comics. It's such a powerful scene, and one of my favorite in the entire series.

I'm glad you did.

You should have put Bruce vs that bloody log.

The log had him on the ropes for awhile, but Bruce, like the champion that he is; found a way to win.:cwink:

Damn I'm gonna have to go back and watch Begins again now, I forgot how funny Alfred was in this one.

Trouble is I cant even answer my own question at the moment:huh:

I'm torn between the "interogation scene" - which is just sheer bleedin class or the "SWAT fight" as Bat's has his white eye's in that scene, man I wish we had more of that in TDKR!!

1. Alfred vs LoS guy
2. Bane vs. Batman 1

Bane vs Batman round 1, hands down. It encompasses everything I've enjoyed about Nolan's trilogy, (dialogue, cinematography, editing, music/lack-there-of) as well as having awesome little nods to the comics. It's such a powerful scene, and one of my favorite in the entire series.

Yeah this was damn epic. The fact all you can hear is the two men, groaning and straining to beat the hell out of the other, never seen a fight on film like that before, extremely visceral.

also liked the lead-up to the first batman bane showdown...when you see both batman and catwoman taking out bane's mercs. that scene with a merc shooting the machine gun and the gun flashes showing batman running towards him was so cool.

First fight with Bane was very brutal and realistic... was amazing... but the SWAT takedown, THAT's what I call a Batman fight scene. For me, it's the best EVER made.

1. Bane VS Batman round 2
2. Bane VS Batman round 1
3. Batman VS Bane's thugs.
4. Batman VS SWAT

1. Bane VS Batman round 2
2. Bane VS Batman round 1
3. Batman VS Bane's thugs.
4. Batman VS SWAT

I think Bane V Bats round 2 would actually be my favourite if it was just a tad longer. The body shots Bane throws at him are just brutal but it just looks sooo good in the snow with a riot behind them.

lol, yeah.

Still, the end of the second fight with Bane was the **** though. Once Bane's mask was messed up, Batman starting bobbing and weaving, and counter attacking Bane like a champ.

Yeah, I will say I got into the fight when Bats start whooping Bane's ass.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kathielee
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"