Best Games To Start Off With?

I jsut got my first 360 a couple days ago, and the first (And so far only) game I got for it is 'Bully: Scholarship Edition.' That's an awesome game.
Another one which I heard great things about and intend to get is 'Ghostbusters.'

This sounds like the insane ramblings of someone who has never played Paradise, or any Burnout game for that matter. If you came to Paradise wanting to do 50 laps around a boring real-world track, than you're doing it wrong.

Also, yes, Burnout is an arcade style racing series. Since when is that a bad thing? Sim-racers are the niche market.

Everything about your post is wrong.
Yes, I've got Burnout Paradise; it's sitting on a shelf, gathering a thick layer of dust.

Arcade racers are the niche market; *sim* racers are cash crops and major franchises. Forza, Gran Turismo, Need for Speed and DiRT --- not to mention licensed racing like NASCAR and F1 --- are huge sellers, while arcade drivers like Burnout, Blur, Split Second and others are perennial bargain-bin fodder.

Gears of war series and Halo series, Final fantasy XIII and its second part are good too

There's so many great games! If you like RPGs I recommend you Skyrim, Mass Effect, Dead Space

For shooter games, I'd recommend Rainbox Six: Vegas 1 & 2

You can pick up both for fairly cheap and they're pretty challenging and fun. Even though they're like 5 years old, there's still a decent amount of online play.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"