The Winter Soldier Best looking guy?

Silvermoth

Krakoan native
Reaction score
I thought Anthony Mackie was amazing in this. He's a star to watch I reckon. I never thought I would think the falcon would be so interesting or sexy.

What about you? Sebastian stan is really growing on me physically.

I am a straight guy/lesbian, and I still voted for Cap. :cwink:

Now I patiently await SPIDEY's answer.

Why is this multiple choice? It makes things too easy. :funny:

I pick Cap though with TWS a close second. :D

Oh and Jack Rollins?

I was very disturbed by the lack of shirtless Chris Evans scenes. We already have him in a tank top, just take it off already!

And no Garry Shandling option?

I find this thread disturbing already

Ugh. Of course there's already a comment like this.
Well I'm disturbed how openly people on here talk about having sex with actresses.

Anyway, I vote cap.

Quite a few attractive blokes in the movie (Evans, Stan, Mackie, Grillo) but Evans was just preternaturally beautiful in certain shots.

Also, Robert Redford? Still today would. Is GraPILF (Grandpa I'd like to...) a word?

Evans is The Winter toner.

I'm a straight dude and I voted Stan. A silent badass that is really just a wounded shell controlled by evil? Whats not to go gaga for?

If your answer is not Gary Shandling, you are dead to me

Chris Evans duh, is the most good-looking guy. Though I feel like he's kinda lacking in charm, he's very handsome and he has an awesome body and a deep voice.

I voted Evans, of course… but I think I voted twice, because I also marked CAN'T DECIDE!!!

Seriously, finest (looking) cast for Marvel yet. Sorry Avengers ;)

Rollins but no Rumlow? lol Anyway, I'm a straight dude, but Evans in the mall scenes in those glasses.. He was looking great. :p I was like "whoah, Evans is lookin good here!"

A very attractive cast, but I voted Cap all the way. Chris Evans is just straight-up dreamy.

I voted for Chris Evans. He looked beautiful, just perfect in every way. The scene where he was in that tank top was amazing, though shirtless would have been better. The lack of tight butt-shots was disappointing, but I'll settle for the way the Captain Rogers uniform showed off his muscular silhouette.

Anthony Mackie would be my second choice since he's gorgeous, too. My only real criticism of the film is that it needed more Falcon.

I was very disturbed by the lack of shirtless Chris Evans scenes. We already have him in a tank top, just take it off already!

Yeah, this is BS! I noticed the same thing in The Avengers, we got so many hot guys in it, and not one shirtless scene except for Banner (the one that isn't built?)

But OK, for this movie, I chose Chris Evans as Cap, however, if this was TFA, I probably would have chosen Stan, because I just really loved his character in that movie, and he stood out a little more for me than Chris did.

You're making me choose just one? :p

Ha, well that's why I made it multiple choice :woot:

Also, Robert Redford? Still today would. Is GraPILF (Grandpa I'd like to...) a word?

I knew I forgot someone. Damn!

Why is this multiple choice? It makes things too easy. :funny:

I pick Cap though with TWS a close second. :D

Oh and Jack Rollins?

Um...he played a character in a show I used to watch called heartbreak high and he was sort of...defining

I find this thread disturbing already

Why? It's not like people are making crude comments like about winter soldiers metal arm except me just then to prove a point

So many attractive men and women in this film and it's not even a contest.

Evans. Just breathtakingly beautiful here - face and form. The camera doesn't just love him, it worships him.

For guys, my runner up would by Mackie. Loved that shot of him chilling in his sunglasses baiting Senator Stern (who ranks several levels below Zola on the looks list)

Robert Redford

bkwKq.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"