Best Marvel Film of the Decade (2010-2019)

The Batman

The Dark Knight
Reaction score
With Far From Home marking the closing chapter on this decade, which Marvel film was, in your opinion, the best?

On a technical level, I'd say Logan.

In terms of overall enjoyment, I'm going with either Guardians of the Galaxy, The Avengers, or Into the Spider-Verse.

Was a tough choice between Logan, Into The Spider-Verse, Winter Soldier, Black Panther, and Avengers: IW/Endgame!

Went with Into The Spider-Verse! The animation, voice acting, action, humour, characters, multiple realities, and Easter Eggs were awesome! Plus, one of my favourite end credit scenes ever!

Endgame because it means so much to me on a personal level.

Avengers, Infinity War, and Winter Soldier

As much as I love Endgame, there are moment where the story feels clunky and it’s not as tightly scripted and edited as the above movies to me. Also some of the character arcs are questionable and a bit stupid

I voted Ragnarok but it's a very close call between these seven.

#1) Ragnarok
#2) Into the Spider Verse
#3) Avengers
#4) Guardians of the Galaxy
#5) Infinity War
#6) Winter Soldier
#7) Civil War

1) Xmen Days of Future Past
2) Logan
3) The Winter Soldier
4) Infinity War
5) Into The SpiderVerse

Endgame is just not as strong of a collective narrative as any of my top 5. Too many things I didnt like about what it did with the story and certain characters. Days of Future Past pulled off time travel a lot better. In time, Endgame will follow Dark Knight Rises as it loses its shine by a lot of people on retrospection

1. Endgame
2. Infinity War
3. Spider-man Homecoming
4. Civil War
5. Winter Soldier
6. Logan
7. Days of Future Past

Winter Soldier
Civil War
Infinity War
Black Panther
Avengers
Endgame
Ragnarok

My top 10

1. Endgame
2. Winter Soldier
3. Infinity War
4. Civil War
5. The Avengers
6. Iron Man
7. The First Avenger
8. Homecoming
9. Guardians of the Galaxy
10 . Ragnarok

1. Avengers: Endgame
2. Avengers: Infinity War
3. Captain America: Civil War
4. The Avengers
5. Captain America:The Winter Soldier

This... totally this... what badassery. I actually wish Whedon had another chance at an Avengers film without studio interference to force in scenes dealing with a larger plot.

MCU owes him a LOT for doing such a brilliant job with a challenging never before attempt in film history. A masterful superhero ensemble. He took Zak Penn’s reportedly crap script and with the help of other writers and crew turned in this golden brilliance.

Logan might be the best, but it's not my favourite

I went with Ragnarok. It's everything I have ever wanted in a comic book movie.

But look at that frikkin' list! If twelve year old me ever heard me complaining about any one of the dozens of recently released big-budget, high-quality superhero fare I am able to enjoy, the little a-hole would punch me flush in the face.

Had to go with Logan, but DOFP, GOTG1, Avengers 1 and Infinity War run it close.

The more I hear from the writers/directors and think about Endgame, the more I dislike it.

Civil War is still my favorite. It took the Civil War concept from the comics and did it right. That final fight with Tony and Cap going out it is the most emotionally charged moment in a Marvel film for me. Plus we have Black Panther's introduction, a clever villain twist, and Spider-Man being rescued from the scrap heap after ASM ruined him. Much better than the comic book version of this story.

Endgame and it is not even close...next to that would be Infinity War or Black Panther

Endgame is just not as strong of a collective narrative as any of my top 5. Too many things I didnt like about what it did with the story and certain characters. Days of Future Past pulled off time travel a lot better. In time, Endgame will follow Dark Knight Rises as it loses its shine by a lot of people on retrospection

I hadn't thought about it before but "Dark Knight Rises of the MCU" is a great way of summarising Endgame.
  • They both made a fortune due to momentum from better films earlier in the series.
  • They're both a mix of amazing spectacle with poor pacing and clever writing with jarring nonsensical moments.
  • They both had iconic scenes for their aging main heroes but mishandled other characters.
  • If you don't think about it too much you probably won't notice the flaws in either on your first viewing.

Last edited:
What a decade this has been for Marvel films!

Avengers Endgame easily takes the cake. Second is X-Men Days of Future Past!

Logan is technically the better movie but i would rather rewatch TWS honestly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"