Best Marvel Legends Site, for those who don't know

I like the one site that had the Iron man Armory setup(its on ML.net's affiliated sites list)
Heh.. They have that site on wikipiedia for marvel legends resources :p

ya.. i still love the mirrored iron man display.. looks great, i wish i was good with electrical work.. cuz id love to have a set up that lights up like that

......Actually.......we all should

A few of us more Harcores should start an action figure website. Me, FTB, SpideyBoy, Saint, anyones welcome.

We would have our collections, we could all do reviews and ****......news and sightings.....Commision Jin Santome for some customs.......I think it would be a great Idea.

Between us we have a few thousand figs and an enormous wealth of knowledge.

What do you guys think?

That would be awesome.. We could all chip in for a domain name as well :D

Roughneck said:
......Actually.......we all should

A few of us more Harcores should start an action figure website. Me, FTB, SpideyBoy, Saint, anyones welcome.

We would have our collections, we could all do reviews and ****......news and sightings.....Commision Jin Santome for some customs.......I think it would be a great Idea.

Between us we have a few thousand figs and an enormous wealth of knowledge.

What do you guys think?

i'd love to, i just don't know how to build a website.. though i might be able to do some cool photoshop art for it

I could pull out all of my old Jurassic Park/Batman/returns/forever stuff :D and SWEI figs/vehichles...

Spideyoby could to a monthy article on poses.

I could do an article on the Canadian Toy Hunter (Better Late then Never)

FTB Could do one on The Family and collecting.

I have little clue as to how to build a web site but I am definatelly up for this. We could do reviews on back figs and ****.

SsM said:
I could pull out all of my old Jurassic Park/Batman/returns/forever stuff :D and SWEI figs/vehichles...

I've got nearly the entire X-men/X-force 90s line MOC and Marvel Superheros as well.

ive also got nearly every spidey animated series fig... (aside from the random spidey's)

I only had a few from the animated spidey show... the stores never carried them :x I had the most obscure random ones.. Like the vault sentry :p

I ended up finding most of mine by freak accident at my comic store when i was in middle school.. they had a HUGE wall of them.. also found alot at flea markets like nick fury

Does anyone know a site that sells practically all the marvel legends? Im still looking for a few like deadpool or juggernaught and stuff :(

pshhhh juggernaut is gunna cost you upwards $30 unless you get lucky... deadpool you may be able to find for... 15-25 http://figurineforall.com sells them all though

I Have TAS Nick Fury and I think I have Dr. Strange. MOC

dr strange from the tas?? they made him?? He was only ine one episode ;x

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"