Best movie quotes.

theJust said:
"i honestly dont know what i have in common with those people anymore... i killed the president of paraguay with a fork....how have you been?"

Gross point blank!

:up:

Master and Copmmander :the Far side of the world.

"For England,for home and for the prize!"

Evil Dead: Army of Darkness is king of the badass quotes:

Ash: Now listen up, you primitive screwheads. See this? This... is my boomstick! The 12-gauge double-barreled Remington. S-Mart's top of the line. You can find this in the sporting goods department. That's right, this sweet baby was made in Grand Rapids, Michigan. Retails for about $109.95. It's got a walnut stock, cobalt blue steel, and a hair trigger. That's right. Shop smart. Shop S-Mart. You *got* that?

Ash: Gimme some sugar, baby.

Arthur: Are all men from the future loud-mouthed braggarts?
Ash: Nope. Just me baby... Just me.

Demon Lady: I'll swallow your soul!
Ash: Come get some.

Ash: Lady, I'm afraid I'm gonna have to ask you to leave the store.
Possessed woman: Who the bad place are you?
Ash: Name's Ash.
[***** shotgun]
Ash: Housewares.

Ash: Hail to the king, baby.

Duke Henry: You're not one of my vassals... who are you?
Ash: Who wants to know?
Duke Henry: I am Henry the Red. Duke of Shale, Lord of the Northlands and leader of its peoples.
Ash: Well hello Mister Fancypants. Well, I've got news for you pal, you ain't leadin' but two things: Jack and ****... and Jack just left town.

Amazing badass quotes can also be found on the video game Duke Nukem 3D:

Duke Nukem: Your face. Your ash. What's the difference?

Duke Nukem: What are you waiting for? Christmas?

Duke Nukem: You are an inspiration for birth control.

Duke Nukem: I'm going to rip off your head and s**t down your neck.

Duke Nukem: It's time to kick ash and chew bubble gum. But I'm all out of gum.

From Charlie and the Chocolate Factory:

Mike Teevee: All this is pointless.
Charlie: Candy doen't have to have a point...that's why it's candy.

OH I LOVE THAT LINE.

Shuan of the Dead : can i get any of you c**ts a drink

I nearly wet my self the first time i saw this film

Jack Burton : "When some wild-eyed, eight-foot-tall maniac grabs your neck, taps the back of your favorite head up against the barroom wall, looks you crooked in the eye and asks you if ya paid your dues, you just stare that big sucker right back in the eye, and you remember what ol' Jack Burton always says at a time like that: "Have ya paid your dues, Jack?" "Yessir, the check is in the mail."

Mike Harrigan : [drops the Predator disc] "Alright, who's next?"

Master Sardu : " Her mouth shall make an interesting urinal!"

Wooley : "Blow ALL their asses off! Low-life bastards! Blow ALL their low-life Puerto Rican and N***** asses right off!"

Wilhelm-Scream said:
Jack Burton : "When some wild-eyed, eight-foot-tall maniac grabs your neck, taps the back of your favorite head up against the barroom wall, looks you crooked in the eye and asks you if ya paid your dues, you just stare that big sucker right back in the eye, and you remember what ol' Jack Burton always says at a time like that: "Have ya paid your dues, Jack?" "Yessir, the check is in the mail."

classic:D

Master Sardu : " Her mouth shall make an interesting urinal!"

Wooley : "Blow ALL their asses off! Low-life bastards! Blow ALL their low-life Puerto Rican and N***** asses right off!"

what are these 2 from ?:(

Heat

Van Zant: What are you doing?
Neil McCauley: What am I doing? I'm talking to an empty telephone.
Van Zant: I don't understand.
Neil McCauley: 'Cause there is a dead man on the other end of this fu*kin' line

Vincent Hanna: I'm angry. I'm very angry, Ralph. You know, you can ball my wife if she wants you to. You can lounge around here on her sofa, in her ex-husband's dead-tech, post-modernistic bull***** house if you want to. But you do not get to watch my fu*king television set!

This is your life and it's ending one minute at a time.

Its not until you lose everything that you are free to do anything

hunter rider said:
classic:D

what are these 2 from ?:(

I think that the Puerto Rican one is from the Dawn of The Dead.

Do or do not...there is no try..

May the force be with you.

t404121304215107vh.jpg

Aliens:

Hudson: "Stop your grinning and drop your linen! Found them."

Hudson: "That's it, man! Game over, man! Game over! What the ***** are we going to do now? What are we going to do?"

Newt: "We'd better get back because it'll be dark soon, and they mostly come at night. Mostly"

theJust said:
"i honestly dont know what i have in common with those people anymore... i killed the president of paraguay with a fork....how have you been?"

grosse point blank kicks ash

Monty Python and the holy grail

Sir Bedevere: What makes you think she's a witch?
Peasant 3: Well, she turned me into a newt.
Sir Bedevere: A newt?
Peasant 3: ...I got better.
Crowd: [shouts] Burn her anyway!

"have you ever danced with the devil in the pale moonlight?"
-The Joker

"here lies the body of mary lee, died at the age of a hundred and three. for fifteen years she kept her virginity, not a bad record for the vacinity."

"here's to swimmin' with bow-legged women!"

"i want 10,000 for me by myself. for that you get the head, the tail, the whole damn thing."

and almost everything else Quint says in Jaws.

"The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist"

"I believe it is our fate to be here. It is our destiny. I believe this night holds, for each and everyone of us, the very meaning of our lives. This is a war and we are soldiers. What if tomorrow the war could be over? Isn't that worth fighting for? Isn't that worth dying for?" - Morpheus in Reloaded

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Why Mr. Anderson? Why? Why do you do it? Why? Why get up? Why keep fighting? Do you believe you're fighting for something, for more than your survival? Could you tell me what it is, do even know? Could it be for peace, perhaps love? Delusions Mr. Anderson! Vagueries of perception. Temporary constructs of feeble human intellect trying desperately to justify an existence that is without reason or purpose! And all of them as artificial as the Matrix itself, although, only a human mind could invent something as insipid as love! You must see it, Mr. Anderson, you must know it by now. You can't win, it pointless to keep fighting! Why, Mr. Anderson, why do you persist?" - Agent Smith

"Because I choose to." - Neo

Revolutions

"We'd cut em in half with a machine gun and give em a band-aid. It was a lie. And the more I saw of them the more I hated lies."

- Apocalypse Now

This is probably one of the best, yet most vindictive summaries of American foreign policy I've ever heard.

I NEED HELP WITH A QUOTE

Its been bugging me all day, i cant figure out was movie its from.

I dont remember the quote exactly, but the antagonist i assume says something along these lines

" i will beat you to the brink of death, but you wont die, and ill watch you heal and maybe you will heal and as soon as you have regained your strength i will come back and kill you"

something along those lines

PLease HELP!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"