best punk bands old and new.

Haha, how can simple plan be bad but green day good? Same poppy ****, same screaming 14 yr olds with homo teens thinking they are actually listening to good music.

ANTHONYNASTI said:
Simple Plan sux. Deal with it.

And they're ugly.

Hey guy, chill out, you already admitted he was hot, it's out there.

And guys, stop dissing Elton John. He's one of the greatest musicians who's ever lived.

Indiglo said:
Haha, how can simple plan be bad but green day good? Same poppy ****, same screaming 14 yr olds with homo teens thinking they are actually listening to good music.
I dont know any Green Day fans that listen to Simple Plan, and if some miracle they do, there not real Green Day fans!

If you're alluding that I'm you-know- what, I suggest you stop.

"Waaake me up, when september..... oh damn, my eye shadow's running"

hahahaha

If you like Simple Plan that's fine, but you can't have an argument against Green Day if you do.

Edit: And being homophobic is a good way to get on trouble in these boards.

Indiglo said:
"Waaake me up, when september..... oh damn, my eye shadow's running"

hahahaha
The song actually about theo fhis death of his father how he last his innocent for the first time.

NOFX said:
The song actually about theo fhis death of his father how he last his innocent for the first time.

Yeah, "WMUWSE" really is an awesome song. As I've said, I'm not a big fan of Green Day's new stuff, but I really love that song.

And I'm not being homophobic, it just looked a lot like Anthony thought that simple plan guy was hot, and he said "I'm not you know what" and I was like "Does he mean gay?"

That simple.

ANTHONYNASTI said:
Yeah, "WMUWSE" really is an awesome song. As I've said, I'm not a big fan of Green Day's new stuff, but I really love that song.

This explains a lot.

Indiglo said:
I don't care what the songs about :confused:
Thats kool, its just alot of people think there complaining and how they hate there lives, actually not true. Its more about how the young youth of america live today.

Indiglo said:
And I'm not being homophobic, it just looked a lot like Anthony thought that simple plan guy was hot, and he said "I'm not you know what" and I was like "Does he mean gay?"

That simple.

Well, I misread it if that's what you meant. And you taunting me with "shhh, anthony, shhhh, it's okay, we know" can easily be interpreted the way I interpreted it.

I'm not gay. And I think my 84 page Scarlett Johansson pictures file and my 300 + page picture file dedicated to various hot female celebrities is proof of my heterosexuality.

That being said, I'm not intolerant of gay people in any way. I think they're great. Very friendly and charismatic.

Stop being a gay nazi anthony, you'll get banned.

That comment by itself isn't necessarily homophobic, but
Indiglo said:
was.

Homo doesn't mean homosexual. They could be homo to anything. Use your head man.

Yeah, well, I wouldn't call someone calling another person "gay" friendly.

You were alluding to it. Calling me a "gay nazi" only added fuel to the fire.

Indiglo said:
Homo doesn't mean homosexual. They could be homo to anything. Use your head man.

Then did you mean "homologous" or something? Because homo by itself is a latin prefix, I've never heard anyone use "homo" as anything other than short for "homosexual".

Know what, I'll assume I was wrong. There's not point in derailing Lee's thread.

Leto Atrides said:
Then did you mean "homologous" or something? Because homo by itself is a latin prefix, I've never heard anyone use "homo" as anything other than short for "homosexual".

Know what, I'll assume I was wrong. There's not point in derailing Lee's thread.

He could've meant homosapeins.
icon10.gif
icon12.gif

And yes, let's get back on topic.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"