Superhero Hype Awards 2010 'Best Rivalry'

In fact really, I vote Matt vs the Hype's Gay Members (Me, JP, Majik, Schlosser, and spideyboy). He's constantly *****ing with all of us. :up:

I'd say that's more Matt vs. The fans of Glee. I am a friend to the gay community, in fact, I resent that implication, I donated quite a bit to GLAAD this year. I am considered a "Guardian," donator. Well, I donated in someone's name, as she is no longer with us and she was a big supporter of the movement, but none-the-less. I resent the implication that I am anti-gay or something.

Eh. Except it's not only in the Glee thread. It's been long standing across the Hype really. The majority of it goes down in the Glee thread nowadays though.

Eh. Except it's not only in the Glee thread. It's been long standing across the Hype really. The majority of it goes down in the Glee thread nowadays though.

Just because we have different views on the movement and suicide does not make me anti-gay. I find it ironic that you make such assumptions about people, considering how much you ***** about people putting words in your mouth. My views on suicide were brought on by my experiences in life. If you'd like to know what they are, feel free to PM me, as I won't state them publicly. Otherwise, you'd be best off to keep your mouth shut about things you don't understand. Not that I care, just good advice to live by.

Who said anything about making assumptions? And really? Were you just not *****ing the other day about people putting words in your mouth? This is what makes our rivalry epic enough to be nominated, it's pot.kettle.black. at it's best.

:whatever: Nah, you're mouth is too big. Eventually you'll get banned, because, well, any poster who takes someone insulting a TV show as seriously as you do ends up getting banned. I've learned that in my ten years on the Hype. And you'll be forgotten. Bakerboy lives on to this day despite being banned like, seven years ago.

Yes, I clearly have a big mouth, but I second Matt vs Everyone except Hunter Rider and Spider-Fan.

Generalized awards are a cop out.

Chris Yost vs. that guy who kept saying that the new "Avengers" cartoon was plagiarism.

Dread vs. the concept of brevity

Matt vs Billy.

Sigh, again, Bill is not my rival. He is an annoyance at best. Can we please get ImmortalFire in here to you people about Bakerboy? Now that was a rivalry!

At any rate, I respectfully withdrawal my name from this category, as to focus on my Dick of the Year aspirations and to pay honor to the late Bakerboy, with whom I would gladly accept this nomination alongside. But being as that is impossible, I must respect his memory and not pursue this award. I trust Marx will comply. :)

Batfans vs. The Hype Lag.

Marx, I will not be pulling myself out of the rivalry race. So there's that.

Ah, but I must insist that my name not be used. :)

Of course it does, I have made a request not to be associated and I expect it to be honored.

The community as a whole including one of your friends has spoken. I don't think your request should go against the wants of your community.

Not only my rivalry with you was nominated, but your rivalry with 98 percent of the Hype Community and others.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"