Superhero Hype Awards 2010 'Best Rivalry'

The host reserves the right to refuse 'requests'. That's all I'm saying. :oldrazz:

I could just delete every single post with my name on it, and hard delete. :)

Yes, but we all know the nomination stands and you unfortunately are not the host. This is my problem with you Matt. You think you're holier than thou and above approach until you actually want that approach. (Dick Award.)

Accept the community and Marx as host's wishes. That's all I'm saying.

Yes, but we all know the nomination stands and you unfortunately are not the host. This is my problem with you Matt. You think you're holier than thou and above approach until you actually want that approach. (Dick Award.)

Accept the community and Marx as host's wishes. That's all I'm saying.

Actually, it has nothing to do with that. It has to do with a very personal reason of which I have made Marx aware, that is frankly, none of your damn business.

I trust Marx to do the right thing then. :)

But this isn't the first time you've gotten up in arms. I watch when you play Survivor. :)

I trust Marx to do the right thing then. :)

But this isn't the first time you've gotten up in arms. I watch when you play Survivor. :)

Ah, you're mistaking Survivor drama for real drama. Ask the hosts, any time I go into a fit, I PM them privately and let them know that it is all for show. JewishHobbit and Spider-Fan will attest to this. Being dramatic goes a very long way strategically in Survivor.

Don't believe that for a second and I'd take JewHob's word, but it's very close to how you react in other thread's as well. S'all I'm saying. Dropping the subject, it's up to Marx to do the right thing. :)

TMOB is gonna sue for gimmick infringement!

I dropped Jewhob a PM asking him to drop by. As I'm sure any of my allies ranging from Hunter to CC to Kane to Kal can confirm as well, I'm a very strategic player. Emotion doesn't enter into it. The outbursts are purely for show.

I'm aware of your stragetic abilities in survivor, but as I said, hopefully in this case Marx will do the right thing. :)

As the host, I will do what I think is right. That being said...

We have a great grouping of nominations so far! Personally, I like 'Matt vs. Marx', 'Busty vs. Brawny', and 'Hypesters vs. Lag' :funny:

As the host, I will do what I think is right. That being said...

We have a great grouping of nominations so far! Personally, I like 'Matt vs. Marx', 'Busty vs. Brawny', and 'Hypesters vs. Lag' :funny:

Now that is a marquee matchup. Marx is a worthy successor to Bakerboy as my Hype rival.

And just to add to the mix....Marx and Powder-Man vs Spider-Fan. :woot:

Matt's freak outs in Survivor where all part of larger strategies to win the game and were staged. He told me every time that he was doing it when he did it when I was hosting. I as host didn't do much arguing (I don't help players like that), but it is good strategy. Make yourself look like a jerk so people want to make it to final 2 with you.

It's all part of the game. Survivor drama is very often not real. It is as real as wrestling, except in certain cases.

I nominate JAK and NinjaCarm vs. every single fan of Raimi's Spider-man films.

If he wasn't banned, I'd say bizbaz vs Alex the Great

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"