Superhero Hype Awards 2010 'Best Rivalry'

TMOB vs. every Spider-Man fan who's ever said anything bad about Brand New Day

random_havoc vs. Dan Slott

piccolo vs. Lori Grimes' sexuality

C. Lee vs. Mr. Earle vs. Drz. I do not envy that man.

Chris Wallace vs Happiness

OR

S.A.A.D. vs his ignore list

As an important part of that ignore list, yes. :funny:

And :lmao: at the first one.

thats why i was just coming into this thread but i wasn gonna say S.A.A.D vs ATP

You can S.A.A.D. vs. a bunch of different names.

If he wasn't banned, I'd say bizbaz vs Alex the Great

That was a good one, but I'd say Bizbaz vs. Emma Stone's more appropriate. He's now banned and eating his words.

I'd also like to suggest:

Matt vs. Ben Rothlesberger
Night Raven vs. Common Sense
Genesis 1.0 vs. That-Guy
Sawyer vs. Big Bang Theory
Almost everyone in the TV thread vs. Two and a Half Men
Kurosawa vs. Modern Age Superman

Don't believe that for a second and I'd take JewHob's word, but it's very close to how you react in other thread's as well. S'all I'm saying. Dropping the subject, it's up to Marx to do the right thing. :)

I can't vouch for outside survivor but within the confines of that unholy game I can say with assurance that Matt's hissy fits are for the stragetic purpose of the game. I've used that strategy a time or two myself. Matt's better at it though... might come more naturally :up:

TMOB vs. every Spider-Man fan who's ever said anything bad about Brand New Day

random_havoc vs. Dan Slott

Both of these came to mind though I considered my name in alongside Random and the anti-BND crowd. I hate to be a spearhead of a negative movement but I think I'm one of the more vocal around here.

I need a rival.

I'll be your rival, you... smelly bastard. Who smells.

... Being mean takes too much effort. :o

I'm gonna need a rival too. Next person who posts is my next rival.

I do feel like there needs to be a Dan Slott/anti-BND rivalry nominated but I'm not sure who to specify. random-havoc would definatley be an option but they're too pleasant.

I suppose I'll second the Dan_Slott/random_havoc rivalry.

As an important part of that ignore list, yes. :funny:

And :lmao: at the first one.

You can S.A.A.D. vs. a bunch of different names.

That was a good one, but I'd say Bizbaz vs. Emma Stone's more appropriate. He's now banned and eating his words.

I'd also like to suggest:

Matt vs. Ben Rothlesberger
Night Raven vs. Common Sense
Genesis 1.0 vs. That-Guy
Sawyer vs. Big Bang Theory
Almost everyone in the TV thread vs. Two and a Half Men
Kurosawa vs. Modern Age Superman

That show is ok, overrated though. It has it's moments. I keep watching somehow...

I like to be able to nominated Matt vs me, but he'll probably go 'That's not a rivarly, that's like the UFL vs the NFL or something lolz.'

S.A.A.D vs notahenchwitch. I think they don't like each other...

That show is ok, overrated though. It has it's moments. I keep watching somehow...

I like to be able to nominated Matt vs me, but he'll probably go 'That's not a rivarly, that's like the UFL vs the NFL or something lolz.'

S.A.A.D vs notahenchwitch. I think they don't like each other...

If you keep referring to Henchy as a 'witch', you might be the next one nominated for 'rivalry' or 'dick'. :cwink:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"