Superhero Hype Awards 2010 'Best Rivalry'

They're called opossums by rednecks. Like lix. 'Cause lix is a redneck. :)

I can't vouch for outside survivor but within the confines of that unholy game I can say with assurance that Matt's hissy fits are for the stragetic purpose of the game. I've used that strategy a time or two myself. Matt's better at it though... might come more naturally :up:

:argh: :( :hrt:

They're called opossums by rednecks. Like lix. 'Cause lix is a redneck. :)
wow, that is legitimately offensive:dry:

and they're called opossums by anyone who's taken primary school english lessons and knows what a silent letter is, or anyone who owns a dictionary. really how are you working in a library?

wow, that is legitimately offensive:dry:

and they're called opossums by anyone who's taken primary school english lessons and knows what a silent letter is, or anyone who owns a dictionary. really how are you working in a library?
I'm sorry, I thought that was just another word for "Virginians." :oldrazz: :oldrazz: :oldrazz:

I'm sorry, I thought that was just another word for "Virginians." :oldrazz: :oldrazz: :oldrazz:
no, i'm dead serious about that. if i can't use regional and racial slurs against others i'd appreciate the same courtesy...north cuban:cmad:

I'd have to be hispanic for that. I just lived in North Cuba for a while. :oldrazz:

So... rivals? :awesome:

I'd have to be hispanic for that. I just lived in North Cuba for a while. :oldrazz:

So... rivals? :awesome:
that's sweet, but i'm not looking for any kind of commitments at the moment. i'll call you though (i won't call)

Whoa, let's not get carried away here, guy...
you're right, but he tried. maybe if he'd stayed alive a bit longer, or had a friend who would say "hey, maybe don't order that second dozen doughnuts" but alas...

SHUT UP!

*Hits with bar stool*
i don't know what you've heard from russel crowe, but that's not really acceptable behavior here

you're right, but he tried. maybe if he'd stayed alive a bit longer, or had a friend who would say "hey, maybe don't order that second dozen doughnuts" but alas...

i don't know what you've heard from russel crowe, but that's not really acceptable behavior here

I'm sure he's trying to be funny, and he's making me laugh.

Just promise me you'll never get to the sequined jumpsuits phase. :csad:

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MartyMcFly1985
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"