Supergirl Best Scene Season 1 Final Poll (only up 3 days)

Kelly

Who the heck is KELLY?
Staff member
Reaction score
hrknl2.jpg

OK, guys and gals....here is the FINAL POLL with the top 6 from Best Scenes of Season 1. I know I said it would be 4, but we had some ties....so here they are.

This poll will be up for only a couple of days.

Here are the choices...

• Kara saves the plane 1.01 “Pilot”
  • Supergirl Suit Montage 1.01 “Pilot”
  • Supergirl vs. Red Tornado 1.06 “Red Faced”
  • The Reveal of Martian Manhunter 1.07 “Human For A Day”
  • Kara vs. AI of her mom, she finds out the truth 1.08 “Hostile Take Over”
  • Kara Wakes Up after Red Kryptonite 1.16 “Falling”

GO VOTE.

Last edited:
Kara vs Red Tornado and the Martian Manhunter reveal were both great but I had to go with the plane save for multiple reasons, it's a great big journey moment for Kara, it's really well shot and it gives me good memories of the first time I saw the pilot.

I'm surprised there's not a Kara and Alex sisters moment in the 6 options, the first season had a lot of fun little chill scenes with them on the couch at Kara's.

Kara vs Red Tornado and the Martian Manhunter reveal were both great but I had to go with the plane save for multiple reasons, it's a great big journey moment for Kara, it's really well shot and it gives me good memories of the first time I saw the pilot.

I'm surprised there's not a Kara and Alex sisters moment in the 6 options, the first season had a lot of fun little chill scenes with them on the couch at Kara's.

There were in the big vote....YOU DIDN'T VOTE....:o:oldrazz:

My fave didn't make the cut so I voted for the scene from "Hostile Takeover" as that's the scene that sold me on the show.

My fave didn't make the cut so I voted for the scene from Hostile Takeover as that's the scene that sold me on the show.

Yeah...mine didn't make the cut either...

You should send one to Robert Anthony via PM too, because he calls himself a Supergirl fan but can't be arsed to get off his arse and vote! :argh: :oldrazz:

Lol....robert anthony has been called out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"