Best theme song with no words?

Star Wars!!!

Battlestar Galactica

Star Trek (Original Series, TNG, Voyager & DS9)

among many others (yeah I've been watching SPACE way too much)

Best for humming as you are playing action hero... :o

S.W.A.T.
6 Million Dollar Man
Indiana Jones

The Peanuts theme is titled "Linus & Lucy"...Knight Rider technically has words.

My faves are Star Trek: Deep Space Nine..Law & Order...

most well-known theme song, no matter who you are or where you're from....:

Hawaii Five-O

Originally posted by wareagle
Also, Magnum PI. :up:

icon14.gif

well i've cast my vote for the Pink Panther theme... #2 from the list of choices would go to The Andy Griffith Show... honorable mention (because it's not on the list) goes to the James Bond theme song... :cool:

I was really tempted to pick the Pink Panther theme (that rascally Henri Mancini :cool: ), but I ended up picking the song from Peanuts, which incidently, isn't the theme song for Peanuts, but I know which one Jake meant.

The piano dancing scene where Pig Pen does his funky thing and everyone else is dancing it up like an early 80's New Wave Dance Party. :up:

I have that song on a Charlie Brown CD I bought about 10 years ago.

:)

Taxi

Bob Newhart

Little House On The Prairie

The Waltons

Sanford And Son

Night Court

Barney Miller

Mork And Mindy

The Price Is Right

Knight Rider

Misc.tv Forum

Wilhelm-Scream said:
Taxi

Bob Newhart

Little House On The Prairie

The Waltons

Sanford And Son

Night Court

Barney Miller

Mork And Mindy

The Price Is Right

Knight Rider

Misc.tv Forum

Little house on the prairie was a Satanic plot.

from your list, the peanuts song. but if it were movie themes, then it would have to be jurrassic park, star wars, and of course, the gremlins theme.

Jakesteraholic said:
well SORRRRRY, i could only think of a few that were in my head at the time. i was thinking of them because earlier in the day i was eating lunch in a restaurant and was thinking "i bet everyone here would start cheering if a cartoon theme song came on the radio" and decided to myself that i would start a restaurant chain that played cartoon music.

Enjoy the unemployment.

The Munsters
Magnum PI
Quantum Leap
MASH

but the best ever (inclucing words) is

The Dukes of Hazzard!

Immortalfire said:
My faves are Star Trek: Deep Space Nine..Law & Order...
:up:

Also the M.A.S.H. theme "Suicide is Painless" (though there are words to it, they are never played in the intro of the show).

SpiderHulkThing said:
from your list, the peanuts song. but if it were movie themes, then it would have to be jurrassic park, star wars, and of course, the gremlins theme.
John Williams pretty much pwnz. SW, JP, Indy, ET, Close Encounters (I think he did that), Jaws...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"