Best Thor-world only action scene so far?

AVEITWITHJAMON

Badass Cloud
Reaction score
Right, we have had the best action scene from TDW thread, but a debate on the Thor vs TDW thread gave me the idea for this thread, so the Avengers is counted, but only Thor's involvement in them, as I want to see what people think is the best Thor action scene we have gotten so far.

I cant decide between Jotunheim and Thor vs Iron Man at the moment, so will vote when I have thought about it more, but other people, please vote away.

I think Thor, Loki, The Warriors 3 and Sif vs Frost Giants has been the best so far. Lots of hammer action.

Thor vs Iron Man second. Although, that battle shouldn't have been much of one, but I understand why it had to be. I like re-watching the entire "mountain top" scene, starting where Thor takes Loki from the plane.

Last edited:
Thor VS Kurse, Thor getting challenged, beaten in fact... Much more interesting than anything that happened previously with Thor stomping everyone unopposed.

I think Thor, Loki, The Warriors 3 and Sif vs Frost Giants has been the best so far. Lots of hammer action.

Thor vs Iron Man second. Although, that battle shouldn't have been much of one, but I understand why it had to be. I like re-watching the entire "mountain top" scene, starting where Thor takes Loki from the plane.

I think I will have to vote the same as you, Thor vs Iron Man was amazing to see from a fan perspective, but really Thor should have been dominating, even with IM's 400% power increase, it was a bit too short as well, so yeah, the Jotunheim sequence is getting my vote.

I think I will have to vote the same as you, Thor vs Iron Man was amazing to see from a fan perspective, but really Thor should have been dominating, even with IM's 400% power increase, it was a bit too short as well, so yeah, the Jotunheim sequence is getting my vote.

Same for me. I'll have to say the frost giant fight was flawed (to dark and too close up) but but the actual action choreography was the best. The IM vs Thor fight was a close second second it had no flaws from a choreography stand point though. The IM vs Thor battle should have been the Destory vs Thor battle in Thor 1. lol
7Xde5iC.gif

9UqzNJM.gif

K4MkueB.gif

^So many good moments on the FG battle, the action scenes in the sequel were really too short. I loved Thor vs Kurse just because it was shocking to see Thor get pummelled, but the fight should have been a bit longer, same with IM vs Thor, both fights seemed to end just when they were getting started.

Hmmm I'm gonna have to say Thor vs Iron Man & Thor vs Malekith.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MartyMcFly1985
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"